Bruce Dickinson

silver_maiden65

New Metal Member
Jan 10, 2005
GIRLS,WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT HIM? BUT NOT FOR SINGER,FOR MAN, FOR ME IS SO GOODLOOKING!!!!!!!!.IS THE BEST MAN OF METAL FOR ME.I LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco:

Well, he is old! But he looks much better now than he did a few years ago. I remember seeing him on an MTV or VH1 show, and he looked bad. He has really gotten back in shape, and I don't know, but me thinks he has had a little freshening up. Since I'm old too, I think he looks mighty good. What amazing energy and vitality on stage for an "Old Man". He could definately teach the young 'uns a thing or two.

He's not old... he's just 46. Like a fine wine.. only gets better with age. I doubt he's gone as far as having help in the freshening up bit. Doesn't sound like that sort of thing is his bag. Perhaps he's taken up the fencing again.

Check out some of his solo stuff (skunkworks to Chemical Wedding) :D...

Air Raid Siren said:
YoungerOlderLongHairShortHair - there's only one word that comes to mind when I think of Bruce Dickinson.....HOT!!!!! :D

We really do need a drooly smiley!! :p
Ya, he's made a lookie loo outta me too. Dave Murray was my fav in my teens! Hey Aja, check your email.....I sent ya something!

I am totally in love with Bruce!! I think he is sssooooo HOT! :worship: I love him in the "Wasted Years" video. The fan blowing his hair!! Slurp! Also in the video "Tears of the Dragon"!! Hey Aja, you remember us talking about this one! Like I said back then, there's something about Bruce rolling around in the ocean in black leather!! Slurp, Slurp!! Me being indian, I love men with long hair. That really does it for me. That's why I'm a metalhead!! :D Now, granted, not every guy looks good in long hair, but the majority do!! Yum Yum! Anyway, I've gotta go, I'm completely distracted now!! :loco:

Well I thought he looked cool in Wasted Years with long flowing hair, but I noticed his rhythm was right on with the guitars, more than I watched his face. He’s very talented and well trained singer, very dynamic vocals with a great level of metaphor to the lyrics too. Wasted years is one my favorite songs to play; that Britishness really shows through on the rhythm.

Metallicat180 – I don’t know how far along you are or what your approach is, but I love to talk chops anyway. So...(thread hyjack.)

Fade to black: It’s been a while since I tossed this one around, but here is what I know about it in general.

Sometimes you can find the key to the soloing of a song is all in the rhythm. Learn your pentatonics and overlay them with rhythm. If you try to lean songs by TAB only then it’s becomes note picking rather then phrasing. It’s all in the patterns; sometimes I take liberties, and sometimes I find myself stuffing square pegs into round holes and the clean it up, but just learn the patterns, rhythm and keep a good meter. That’s all you really need. My 2 cents for ya.