Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Henrik Main

Hello
Aug 10, 2002
Norway
Visit site
Cannibal Corpse and Yattering are no longer with us in part 2 of "Brutal death metal survivor", after being voted out in the first round. Cannibal Corpse received 10 votes, and Yattering 6 votes. Well, you should know the rules by now - vote for your least favourite band!

Once again I voted for Morbid Angel. I still like them, but they are the weakest band on their IMO, and they seemed to peak early in their career with Blessed Are The Sick and Covenant. I'm still gonna get their new album when it comes out though.

henrikmain said:
Cannibal Corpse and Yattering are no longer with us in part 2 of "Brutal death metal survivor", after being voted out in the first round. Cannibal Corpse received 10 votes, and Yattering 6 votes. Well, you should know the rules by now - vote for your least favourite band!

Blood Red Throne. I can't believe that Cannibal Corpse lost since they are one of my favorite bands. I know that there many lovers and many haters of them, but I for one love them.

I also love CC. But I also love BRT, and dislike Morbid Angel...and Hate Eternal, and Dies Irae....and, blah. so, so many.

I vote for Dies Irae this time. I bought Immolated because I heard Lion of Knowledge, which is a pretty kickass song.....but it was the last song on an album that was otherwise so damn boring I fell asleep listening to it. Dies Irae are even more average and unspectacular than Hate Eternal.

Blood Red Throne aren't brutal death, they shouldn't be in this poll darnit. They'd easily win an 'old-school death survivor' poll though. :p