Brutal Death Metal

Cryptopsy-None So Vile
Suffocation- Despise The Sun/ Pierced From Within
Moribid Angel- any cd from Altars of Madness to Domination... I didnt really like Formulas and Gateways too much. My fave MA cd will always be Covenant.
Cannibal Corpse- The Bleeding
for melodic death-
Dark Tranquility- The Gallery
In Flames- The Jester Race/Colony/Whoreacle/Lunar Strain
Arch Enemy- Black Earth
Carcass- Heartwork (definitely)
At The Gates- SLaughter Of The Soul/ Terminal Spirit Disease

Wheee, moreeeeeee....:) *scratch scratch*

@Spike: I never said I haven't heard Amorphis, what on earth are you making up in your little cute head? :p I have heard three of their albums, and I find the somehow boring..*hides from the flying bottles*

Ok, I just came back from the record store....and all they had was Domination by Morbid Angel :rolleyes: I bought it, I need new music now. Sounds nice tho it could be more brutal, I'm hooked to Decapitated's Winds of Creation :p They also had Deicide there but none of those albums what you mentioned....great...I have to look for someplace else..

Originally posted by Black Heart
Check out Sinister's album - Creative Killings

:lol: i just find it hilarious how someone with a donkey from winnie the pooh as her avatar and i fluffy penguin can reccomend a brutal death metal band, no offence or anything...i personally think you're great:)

im going to see NILE, HATE ETERNAL, ORIGIN, ARCH ENEMY pretty soon here FUCK YEAH!!!! :headbang: ooohh yeah brutal death metal=EXHUMED, NILE, SKINLESS, DEATH, OBITUARY, DYING FETUS, DEVOURMENT.

Originally posted by ~Zeanra~
Wheee, moreeeeeee....:) *scratch scratch*

@Spike: I never said I haven't heard Amorphis, what on earth are you making up in your little cute head? :p I have heard three of their albums, and I find the somehow boring..*hides from the flying bottles*

No need to get all pouty! :p

It's why I phrased the sentence like I did and put the question mark at the end, 'cos I wasn't sure. This can be seen below.
Quoting......Me!

I seem to remember you voting Amorphis off the 'Band Survivor' thread all the time (to my detriment) bacause you said you hadn't heard anything by them?

Obviously the 'Survivor Thread' was awhile ago, and while my memory is suprisingly good, it's not THAT good considering the sheer amount of traffic which comes through here. I know for a fact that someone was slagging off the band 'cos they hadn't heard anything by them, I even went as far as to give them a few suggestions.......

Luckily for you I have no bottles... I do on the other hand have..... pillows...... So...*Doof*.

That'll learn ya.

P.S. You may go back to pouting now, I'm sure it looks very becoming on you........

P.P.S. Oh yeah...... :p

Pouty? Who said I was being pouty? *mutters*

Well, NOW I'm pouty...you and your marks...and I'm not giving the pillow back, it needs some troll slobber :p *starts chewing*

Pillow? :err: I'm using your thread for my own personal gain, ~Z~. Thanks btw.

:lol: with bleed_for_me about Black Heart. Ain't it the truth!

I recommend these records:

Vader - De Profundis
Vader - Litany
Vader - Revelations
Deicide - Legion
Deicide - Once Upon The Cross
Morbid Angel - Altars Of Madness
Morbid Angel - Domination
Entombed - Left Hand Path
Entombed - Clandestine
Cryptopsy - None So Vile
Cryptopsy - Whisper Supremacy
Dismember - Like An Everflowing Stream
Broken Hope - Loathing

Originally posted by Thanatos
Why hasn't anybody suggested Nile? fucking loosers
YES!!!! GODDAMNIT THEY RELEASED THE MOST CRUSHING ALBUM OF THE DECADE WITH "BLACK SEEDS OF VENGEANCE"!!! Just listen to "Chapter For Transforming Into A Snake" and you'll know it'll NEVER be matched, those drums are .... and .... eerrrm ..... BRUTAL!!!. :OMG: :OMG: :OMG:

If you want the most killer and representative song off the album, check out "Masturbating The War God", when this song's finished your room will be ravaged...

@Thanatos: the very thought that ~Zeanra~ did not own every single Nile record already was -understandably- too utterly ridiculous to occur to anybody... that's the only possible explanation I can think off... :rolleyes: