Death/Brutal Death Metal Recommendation Needed

Yeh i strongly reccommend TERMINALLY, YOUR ABORTED GHOST heard em the other day for the first time fucking killer technical death/grind..some really interesting catchy song structures and gutteral as fuck vokills ala devourment!!!

...Can't wait for their full length on Macabre Mommentos

N.P: Remains of the day

Spirit In Black said:
Sanitys Dawn
Yep, their first 2 albums are excellent death/grind with some top-notch vocals.

However, their newer stuff like the splits with Fetus Eaters and Yacopsae are in more of a powerviolence/hardcore style.....I like them, but I doubt many people here would.....

Visceral Bleeding...its pretty good even if the vocalist sounds like a dog barking at time. o_O

Spawn of possession

Regurgitate

Agiel

Vile...I remember liking some of their songs but never heard a complete album though. :erk:

Gorgasm, masticate to dominate is a very good album.

I hope you'll like some of those. :wave:

BRUTAL SENSATION said:
Yeh i strongly reccommend TERMINALLY, YOUR ABORTED GHOST heard em the other day for the first time fucking killer technical death/grind..some really interesting catchy song structures and gutteral as fuck vokills ala devourment!!!
They are one of the more unique brutal death bands I have heard.....they have some really strange tempo changes in their songs...good stuff

Spirit In Black said:
They are one of the more unique brutal death bands I have heard.....they have some really strange tempo changes in their songs...good stuff

Yeah, they're interesting, I also can't wait for the LP.