Brutal/Slam Death Metal

Stop with the sandbox shit. Get over it and move on. You're the most childish fucking 20-something ever.

Re: Devourment package: hell yeah...I own a BTW shirt but not the logo one as that would get me killed in some places probably.

Stop with the sandbox shit. Get over it and move on. You're the most childish fucking 20-something ever.

Re: Devourment package: hell yeah...I own a BTW shirt but not the logo one as that would get me killed in some places probably.

how would that get you killed? haha. i have a just plain logo shirt. thinking about getting the butcher the weak album art one though.

1(t). Dying Fetus (I consider them brutal death)
1(t). Devourment
2. Wormed
3(t). Abominable Putridity
3(t). Poppy Seed Grinder
3(t). Vomit Remnants

This is in response to the best brutal death bands question.

edit: shit... forgot Dripping.. they're tied with those last 3

what are some places i can get brutal/slam t-shirts? and what bands generally have the coolest ones?

I listen to a lot of brutal/slam and would like to get some merch to support my bands.

edit: and what brutal or slam band shirts do you guys have?

ur ur ur

urburt urburt urburt

ro ree ree ro ree ree

ro ro ro your boat gently down the stream.

picrodriftboat1.jpg

chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga

(think I hear a train)

nilgiri-toy-train.jpg

(it's a chew chew train)

ree ro ree

reeeeee

reeeee

pig.jpg

ur ur ur

urburt urburt urburt

ro ree ree ro ree ree

ro ro ro your boat gently down the stream.

picrodriftboat1.jpg

chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga

(think I hear a train)

nilgiri-toy-train.jpg

(it's a chew chew train)

ree ro ree

reeeeee

reeeee

pig.jpg

gtfo you cum guzzling cock lord.

what are some places i can get brutal/slam t-shirts? and what bands generally have the coolest ones?

I listen to a lot of brutal/slam and would like to get some merch to support my bands.

edit: and what brutal or slam band shirts do you guys have?
The best places would be either from the bands or from the usual labels (sevared, comatose, brutal bands). I have Septycal Gorge, Dying Fetus, Devourment, Defleshuary, Suffocation and Disgorge in terms of BDM shirts.

I have devourment, waking the cadaver, and suffocation in terms of more Br00tal band shirts.

There is like one shirt. but it has like a triple gangbang rape on it so not an option.

:lol: That's the issue with me.
"hey merch, oh wait, it's a man being flayed alive", or a woman being raped by everything in sight or something :p

Don't encourage him.

To people with brutal shirts, what are they?
Do you just pick up the logo ones with normalish backprints (like Down from the Wounds) or do you get the extreme ones and just wear them to shows/in private? Or even wear them out?

"hey merch, oh wait, it's a man being flayed alive", or a woman being raped by everything in sight or something :p

Don't encourage him.

Do you just pick up the logo ones with normalish backprints (like Down from the Wounds) or do you get the extreme ones and just wear them to shows/in private? Or even wear them out?

My Devourment is just a logo, suffocation is album art. waking the cadaver is a logo with Authority through intimidation printed on the back.

planning to get a devourment butcher the weak album art shirt.

You can sometimes find brutal dm shirts with non explicit art on them http://amputatedvein.com/onlineshop-e/ts.shtml

like the devourment avr limited edtion thing on there.

you just have to look.

but yea for the most part they are just band logo shirts that i wear whenever.

Don't encourage him.

I try to usually just get logo shirts with subtle prints if possible such as DFTW and my Devourment one (Butcher The Weak in illegible font on back).