Brutal/Slam Death Metal

Compared to their past albums, sure.. But to other BDM band's production, I have to say it's decent.

i call it brutal death metal... why is it so hated???!??

First: Are you 10?? I assumed so since you're username has 97 in it. If so sweet!! :headbang: If not then noooooo.

Second: I call it brutal death metal also.

Third: Probably because of the "BREEE BREEE BREEE" Pig vocals.

Cuz I don't know much a bout them. Like I said I just heard them. I only know a couple bands in this genre.

Tell me the only ones you know, I'll help you out.

Devourment

Skinless

Suffocation

Tears Of Decay

Gutteral Secrete

WORMED

Poppy Seed Grinder

Decrepit Birth

Sanctification

.. Just to name a few.

Of those I know Decrepit Birth, Suffocation, Skinless, Devourment. I also know Deeds of Flesh and Fleshgrind. That's all. Unless Dying Fetus is also. I like them too.

So what's everyone's opinion about Kronos? I debate putting this in here because it seems they're a melodeath band with a little more brutality than usual. Colossal Titan Strife is apparently their best and it seems to be death metal with emphasis on catchy song writing and melody. good? bad? in between?(that album i mean)

So what's everyone's opinion about Kronos? I debate putting this in here because it seems they're a melodeath band with a little more brutality than usual. Colossal Titan Strife is apparently their best and it seems to be death metal with emphasis on catchy song writing and melody. good? bad? in between?(that album i mean)

Good. Really fucking good.

Devourment - Molesting The Decapitated
Vomit Remnants - Supreme Entity
Suffocation - Effigy Of The Forgotten
Wormed - Planisphaerium
Deeds Of Flesh - Path Of The Weakening

I think clean production is always a good thing in brutal death. I want to be able to hear every not that is played, as opposed to an indistinguishable, muddled wall of sound.

Personally, I love the muddled sound. Not being a musician, I listen to music for the atmosphere rather than musicianship, so I'm okay with wall-of-sound bands.

Skinless is not really brutal death because it is less brutal then most brutal death. It's on the border though. I really don't get why people like them so much. They're not bad but there are bands that do everything that they do better

They are catchier than many bands of that genre imo. Also, they have cleaner production, which I prefer to the typical muddled sound many bdm bands aim for. If you are going to play technical music, the production needs to be good.

Devourment - Molesting The Decapitated
Vomit Remnants - Supreme Entity
Suffocation - Effigy Of The Forgotten
Wormed - Planisphaerium
Deeds Of Flesh - Path Of The Weakening

Is molesting the decapitated that much better than butcher the weak? I'm going to pick it up anyways but I just wanted to know