Brutal/Slam Death Metal

Yes, the songs are muuuuuch more memorable. If you like "good" production you might like BTW better, but even with the muddled production on MTD, which I feel works really well, you will probably find the MTD songs to be more well-written and developed.

Is molesting the decapitated that much better than butcher the weak? I'm going to pick it up anyways but I just wanted to know

Yes, it is. But get both because Butcher the Weak isn't bad just less heavier and Molesting the Decapitated has better songs.

Skinless is not really brutal death because it is less brutal then most brutal death. It's on the border though. I really don't get why people like them so much. They're not bad but there are bands that do everything that they do better

They're not the best around but they're not the worst.

Molesting is a better album IMO than Butcher, though there are very decent track on both albums.

And Skinless doesn't have to be the most brutal to be better... ?

Funny. Not much to talk about. The only reason I even know who that is is from a friend trying to prove his knowledge on "obscure" bands. Haven't heard their stuff yet. Do they even have an album?

Catching up on slam-minded. Can't find a link to listen to Jenovavirus online and don't feel like downloading, but I'm quite enjoying Criminal Element. I agree with Andy that this could be produced a bit heavier, though.

Catching up on slam-minded. Can't find a link to listen to Jenovavirus online and don't feel like downloading, but I'm quite enjoying Criminal Element. I agree with Andy that this could be produced a bit heavier, though.
Dude there's a link at the end of the review. I like weird slam a lot so I thought the Jenovavirus demo was really good. I like the synths.

^true in a way but they're not my thing. whatever, they'll grow on me in a day or so

edit: i'm probably going to get flamed for this but it kind of reminds me of a slamming death metal between the buried and me (alaska that is, the one cd that i kinda like by them)

Dude there's a link at the end of the review.

WeAreInFlames said:

http://www1.bbiq.jp/jenovavirus/blackdeath.html

There are song samples on the site. Awesome stuff.
Thanks. This is really cool.

I actually like the vocals, cause i can do them along with the song, and they sound good with they crazy trippy weirdness.