Brutal/Slam Death Metal

Sorry to double post but I am getting my first listen of Goretrade - Perception of Hate and it is rocking right now. Great brutal parts and vocals, but with a cool old school sound riff thrown in. I have a feeling I'll like this more than their first album which I greatly enjoyed.

Hey Greys...that's right, I just deleted your post. I know you have nothing good to say about this genre, and you wouldn't want faggots ruining your OLD-SKOOL SWEDEATHZ thread, so stay the hell out if you have nothing constructive or helpful to say.

Devourment is slam not brutal death.And i would say brutal death say, Nile, cannibal corpse and Krisuin are a lot more brutal than Death or Morbid Angel.

If speed = brutality, then yes. But I actually find Death and Morbid Angel more brutal and intense than those other bands, because their music has a sharper edge to it. Listening to brutal death is liked getting stabbed repeatedly with a blunt knife (in a good way).

And who can honestly say, with a good conscience, that Tomb of the Mutilated is more brutal than Altars of Madness?

If speed = brutality, then yes. But I actually find Death and Morbid Angel more brutal and intense than those other bands, because their music has a sharper edge to it. Listening to brutal death is liked getting stabbed repeatedly with a blunt knife (in a good way).

And who can honestly say, with a good conscience, that Tomb of the Mutilated is more brutal than Altars of Madness?
I've never considered speed as brutality. To me brutality is a combination of of speed and heavyness(not a real word).
For instance i've always found Nile more brutal than necrophagist (fastest band off the top of my head) sure necrophagist is fast but in lacks the "if your face!" feeling that i get when i listen to brutal death.

Devourment is slam not brutal death.And i would say brutal death say, Nile, cannibal corpse and Krisuin are a lot more brutal than Death or Morbid Angel.
The usual prevailing view is that slam is a style of brutal death.

what are some bands similar to Disgorge (US)?
Cephalotripsy if you like the vocals and the groovier parts. Brodequin sound similar with a much shittier production. Also try Amputated Genitals