Brutal/Slam Death Metal

I just listened to Colossal Titan Strife and Dripping's album recently. Colossal Titan Strife is good, but I generally haven't enjoyed bands with that sound, so I resisted the temptation to buy it. Dripping's album is cool, although very strange...

I enjoyed their tracks on their myspace page, so I downloaded their full-length (if you can call it that), and I was a little surprised with all of the different angles that they have. But yea I'll give it another listen.

The blog is getting really good, guys. I seriously wish I could get something like that going with my taste in music. Ace stuff. I don't post here anymore, or much at least, but I still read the blog and actually listen to some of the stuff you guys put on the blog.

SM is one of the few feeds on my browser's homepage, congratulations. I'll have to try that Antraks split BTW, but I'm not in Prague now so I don't know when I'll get to that.

funny shit at the start :lol:

awesome song too

Last edited by a moderator:
I always thought of Skinless as a more introductory band into the more extreme forms of metal, kinda like Six Feet Under. One of those where you enjoy them for awhile but almost inevitably leave them behind for something better.

New Infernal Revulsion is good. Not great, but good. The vocals are a little too dry for my taste, but there's quite a bit of intensity throughout. Some of the riffs are a little stale, but that's fairly common anyway. Overall a solid 7.

I'll agree with that.

Extirpating Omniscient Certitude is also leaked... I might give it a listen if I'm still awake after I listen to Lost Paradise.