Brutal/Slam Death Metal

So Pus Vomit?
>_>

Never heard of them before, but snagged their full length from p2p... will give it a listen tonight.

New Vomit the Soul and Amputated Genitals have been getting tons of plays lately here.

I don't like the new Amputated Genitals' production, not a fan of the sharp guitars. Otherwise it's great though. Really brutal and shit, but it's hard for me to absorb it this way.

I don't like the new Amputated Genitals' production, not a fan of the sharp guitars. Otherwise it's great though. Really brutal and shit, but it's hard for me to absorb it this way.

The guitar tone is sadly veeeeeery Colombian and thus it's a bit of a challenge to really get into. However, I'm only two tracks in and I've already counted a few really great epic riffs and sections AmpGen has never pulled before or doesn't do too often (pseudo-thrashy kinda stuff, gravity blasting). This is fucking cool shit.

Another Italian band. Wow, Italy fucking rules. It's the number one scene tbh.

- Septycal Gorge - so awesome, great, entertaining riffs and a new cd coming out
- Putridity
- Clitoridus Invaginatus - my personal favourite and their cd kicks my ass last few days again
- Vulvectomy - slammy slamming slam
- Edenbeast
- Vomit the soul

just awesome, and what have I forgot?

Hey guys, i'm new and proceeded to register because its a great and big one thread, lots of information, and to name u a few NICE slam/brutal DM bands.

Please, check out:

Avulsed
Begging for Incest
Blastomycosis
Cerebral Incubation
Corpse Carving
Dead Flesh
Eviscerated
Human Rejection
Katalepsy
Kraanium
Twitch of the Death Nerve
Pathology
Prostitue Disfigurement
Visceral Bleeding
and also a very insteresting band.. Decrepit Birth.

naming those since i've been reading like ten pages of this thread and none of those were named :), unbelievable!
btw, thanks for bands like Vomit Remnants, also u made me remember about how catchy devourment was, hell of a slam death band.

and BTW: going off-topic but if you guys hate shitty deathcore bands like whitechappel, suicide silence; you know what I mean...
just listen TRIGGER THE BLOODSHED. I recommend their last album, Purgation, its kick ass

Stay brutal!

Heard almost all of those... just because they arent being discussed currently, doesnt mean they arent good or known.

Nice to have another slammer around here though. ;)