Brutal/Slam Death Metal

I think they fell off the face of the earth to be honest, but we'll see I guess.

Well supposedly their still active along with Glossectomy. Such great bands with minimal material :/

Does anyone know any Japanese, or Asian in general death metal bands. For some reason, I always happen to love them.

Disconformity
Glossectomy
Vomit Remnants
Woundeep
Anatomia
Blunt Force Trauma
Coffins
Infernal Revulsion
Etc

I know alot but still looking.

I know all of them :/ Nevermind. I was hoping to find a band as good as Infected Malignity but I don't think thats going to happen. By the way, new LP by Vomit The Soul is awesome.

By the way, does anyone on these forums know about Sintury? if not, check them out. They are fucking sick. Classic slam.

I'm getting into some of the old slam stuff. I like Devourment obviously...
and I'm into these bands as well: Repudilation, Sintury, Entorturement, Sect Of Execration

What else is there?

1997 - 2001

Abnegation's Verses of the Bleeding is 1997...I forget if it's good or even slam but I've heard it hahaha. Also Scrambled Defuncts - Catacomb Abattoir...it's more technical brutal death but whatever...

Have you heard the fucking Disgorge demo from the early 90s? That is insanely fucking brutal.

Kind of off topic but, I need brutal death metal name. I don't really care for the gore shit unless it sounds good. Can someone recommended some sick names for my band. thanks.