Brutal/Slam Death Metal

Kind of off topic but, I need brutal death metal name. I don't really care for the gore shit unless it sounds good. Can someone recommended some sick names for my band. thanks.

I really like the kinda names that you dont get much out of... like Wormed or Dripping.

I searched M-A... and I can hardly believe there's no band recorded there that's ever taken the name "Chopped" before. :err:

I personally think that the venom word was used too many times already.

I'm so tired of the typical lyrics and themes of brutal/slam death. if someone wants to be cool and original they should just make a brutal death band that isn't about gore and where the vocals are actually almost intelligible. i'll be rich once i make that band.

I'm so tired of the typical lyrics and themes of brutal/slam death. if someone wants to be cool and original they should just make a brutal death band that isn't about gore and where the vocals are actually almost intelligible. i'll be rich once i make that band.

Thats what I plan to do. You have to remember 99% of brutal death metal isn't meant to be taken seriously. Its all just for fun. I'm looking for more of a kick ass band name then a straight WTF GOREY HOLY THATS SICK band name.