Brutal/Slam Death Metal

Perhaps we'll upload songs in the future, but a lot of the bands in question have Myspaces...perhaps we will link to them in future posts.

EDIT: Myspaces linked.

Homeboy metal eh, yeah I know the stuff,basically rap with distortion. sounds like starter pack metal.
The guitarists arsenal seems to consist of about 2 chords, which they palm mute and break it up with artifically harmonics; ridiculously triggered drums that sound worse than most drum machines and cookie monster vocals. And guess what its not heavy at all, it achieves the opposite.
And whats this brutal Death shit? All Death Metal is supposed to be brutal, Nah I like my Death metal pissweak and ineffectual.
Same goes for Melodic Death? What the fuck? Biggest oxymoronic term. Death metal should be devoid of melody and groove to begin with.

The other thing is that there are a million of these bands, I can't see why they'd bother at all to release an album, because lets face it, they have nothing to offer; anyone apart from those who have been into it for 5 mins and don't know any better.
But as long as they enjoy themselves I guess.

blah blah right. Melt on.

Homeboy metal eh, yeah I know the stuff,basically rap with distortion. sounds like starter pack metal.
The guitarists arsenal seems to consist of about 2 chords, which they palm mute and break it up with artifically harmonics; ridiculously triggered drums that sound worse than most drum machines and cookie monster vocals. And guess what its not heavy at all, it achieves the opposite.
And whats this brutal Death shit? All Death Metal is supposed to be brutal, Nah I like my Death metal pissweak and ineffectual.
Same goes for Melodic Death? What the fuck? Biggest oxymoronic term. Death metal should be devoid of melody and groove to begin with.

The other thing is that there are a million of these bands, I can't see why they'd bother at all to release an album, because lets face it, they have nothing to offer; anyone apart from those who have been into it for 5 mins and don't know any better.

failocaust2sx8.jpg

wub wub wub wub!:worship: the nOOb speaks the truth!

Fuck off. It should be noted that I only deleted your post, not that guy's (horrible retarded, unbelievably biased) posts. That should be an indication of how much you suck currently.

Also GTFO with your 11k posts. Future posts you make in this thread will be deleted on sight.