Brutal/Slam Death Metal

I didn't know Suffocation was as popular as Dying Fetus. And I thought the last three suffo albums were pretty weak and not worth time listening to while you can listen to Breeding The Spawn, Pierced From Within, Or Effigy Of The Forgotten

Souls to Deny is a terrible underrated album. Try that one, it's definately their most accessible. I haven't exactly been listening to slam lately though, too busy with Funerbrarum, Evoken, Ignivomous, Kult ov Azazel, Nihill, etc. lol

JG wheres that babykiller cover you said you'd put up. Also good job v5, you have professional equipment or just a mic?

The Sarcolytic album is okay but propably not something I will return to. It's exactly what I'd expect from a USA brutal death metal band without slams. Just generally not my cup of coffee I guess, as it's executed well and everything.

Unfortunately I have to wait before getting the new Sarcolytic album because I broke my 80 dollar bong and want to get that replaced first. Lately I've just been too busy with other things to bother ripping albums.

The Sarcolytic album is okay but propably not something I will return to. It's exactly what I'd expect from a USA brutal death metal band without slams. Just generally not my cup of coffee I guess, as it's executed well and everything.

Its not a slam album at all (I thought it would be but whatever).

Atmospheric death metal with Krisiun/Rebaelliun esque vocals.

Edit: Read up on the autothrall review on M-A. A good description of the album.