Brutal/Slam Death Metal

I don't find the practice of downloading inherently pathetic, just to be clear; I find discussing it and discussing stupid shit like OMG PM ME A LINK BECAUSE I'M TOO LAZY TO FIND IT MYSELF GOD FORBID I TYPE SOME WORDS IN GOOGLE!1! in this thread (and any thread here) to be a waste of everyone's time. PMing about it is fine but don't take up the board with it. And that goes double for deathcore discussion in this thread, LOGAN :yell:

lol. I need to download my music. I have maybe 5$ a week? And I apologize for bringing up Deathcore, but Malice attacked me for liking "shit deathcore" lol. Had to defend myself somehow.

Buying albums does not make you better then others, simply because many of us don't have the money to buy the albums. But if you do have the money, and you download instead of buying, you should be skinned alive.

Thanks a lot Malice, you're a real dude!

Their is just magic in the air when your slam album comes in the mail :). I throw it on right away and usually too ecstatic to be disappointed. I'm waiting on 5 cds right now actually. I get 47 bucks a month on my credit card that I have budget off to buy cd's, but these slam albums seem to be sprouting up more then I can afford. I do try my best to support the business, but with these times it's just impossible to do so.

And yes, this cuts into my weed and alcohol money too, and it breaks my heart.
some of the people on this forum listen to so many genres of music, and like so much I find it impossible to believe that they buy every damn cd they own, they'd of spent thousands and thousands of dollars on it.

I don't condone it, it's sort of necessary.

I am actually really stoked for the Gorevent Abnormal Exaggeration cd I ordered, I've heard one song and it was one of the slamm-iest things I've ever heard that I don't own. Vulvectomy will be loved too.

I've looked all over and I can't find any online UK stores that sell Devourment's Unleash The Carnivore. I want to try and avoid any extra shipping costs from buying it from America, so does anyone know where I can get it in the UK.

I've looked all over and I can't find any online UK stores that sell Devourment's Unleash The Carnivore. I want to try and avoid any extra shipping costs from buying it from America, so does anyone know where I can get it in the UK.
I was going to suggest Grindethic Records but it looks like they don't have it. If you have to buy it from America I'd suggest Comatose Music because his shipping prices are pretty reasonable ($12-$14 postage included usually).

I was going to suggest Grindethic Records but it looks like they don't have it. If you have to buy it from America I'd suggest Comatose Music because his shipping prices are pretty reasonable ($12-$14 postage included usually).

That actually seems like a pretty good site. I noticed there's a "buy 3 cds, get 1 free" deal so I might just buy all three Devourment albums and get something else as well. Thanks! :)

Just got my vulvectomy cd, but I was dissapointed when it didnt come in a cd case, but plastic wrap (along with all my other cd's) ... very disapointed. I now have a bunch of broken up cd papers of all my cd's, a few booklets, not pleased.

Just got my vulvectomy cd, but I was dissapointed when it didnt come in a cd case, but plastic wrap (along with all my other cd's) ... very disapointed. I now have a bunch of broken up cd papers of all my cd's, a few booklets, not pleased.
This happens a lot when CDs are shipped to Canada. I just buy jewel cases, they are usually like 50 cents.

If you choose media mail or first class shipping there's a good chance it'll be broken on its way to Canada. Next time ask him to pack it a bit better, he'll probably honor your request if you let him know it came broken last time!

edit: NINJA NICK