Brutal/Slam Death Metal

I bought over 50 slam albums in 2009. I'm doing my part. And I downloaded 90% of those to preview before I bought them.

Noob ways of acquiring music.

Well I'm sorry that I am broke ass and have to resort to such things to fulfill my pleasure of enjoying the slams.

I bought over 50 slam albums in 2009. I'm doing my part. And I downloaded 90% of those to preview before I bought them.

I don't find the practice of downloading inherently pathetic, just to be clear; I find discussing it and discussing stupid shit like OMG PM ME A LINK BECAUSE I'M TOO LAZY TO FIND IT MYSELF GOD FORBID I TYPE SOME WORDS IN GOOGLE!1! in this thread (and any thread here) to be a waste of everyone's time. PMing about it is fine but don't take up the board with it. And that goes double for deathcore discussion in this thread, LOGAN :yell:

Well to be fair Nick and I do run the resident slam blog (though I've kinda abandoned my post lately :/) and for the majority (read: first like 100 pages of this fucking thread) it was just he and I talking to each other :p

Also V5 is a mod and discussing downloading is straying close to breaking the rules of the site. I remember a while back a thread where people share compilations they made was locked and we got yelled at.

That said, I occasionally download a slam album. It's usually when I'm having trouble finding it in my usual places (Gorepoflesh) or if I couldn't wait until my next shipment (still haven't gotten the new Septycal Gorge :zombie:). I try to buy as often as possible though and I own 99% of the brutal death metal in my collection.

Heres some more contributions

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdiTVbjJaGo&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator: