Brutal/Slam Death Metal

More like cali-slam is overrated elsewhere. The vast majority of bands are all attempting to ape Disgorge, or bands like Disgorge, but end up coming off as soulless rip offs with no real penchant for songwriting.

No one talks about Ancient Necropsy, so lets start that up right now. Sexiest riffs in Colombian DM right there.

Tech wank and slammage sounds good to me.
And Ive never heard of Ancient Necropsy before you obscure fuck, Logan.

AN is one of the more popular/highly rated colombian bdm bands. Hell, Ivan even posted in this thread a while back. Anywho, slam with balls. Pus Vomit, Gorevent, Vomit Remnants, Amputated Genitals, etc. Anything from third world countries really.

In fact, Colombia probably has the best BDM scene, with Amputated Genitals, Goretrade, Mindly Rotten, Masturbation, Ancient Necropsy, Carnivore Diprosopus, Blaze Inside, Carnal, etc etc, it's definately an insane scene.

I just dont like columbian slam that much. I mean amputated genitals and mindly rotten are alright... but they arent the kind of slam I revisit very often.

I just like the chaotic nature of the colombian scene. I mean, when you listen to Mindly Rotten, it's like you expect their instruments to break at any second, but it sounds amazing, haha.

Or you could just listen to the Russian shit and headbang until your face turns black and falls off.

ive given up on death metal, soo much garbage these days that i havent found a single album thats worth the time to listen to.