Brutal/Slam Death Metal

God I wish Awaiting the Autopsy would put out something else, and this time drop the annoying as shrieking or whatever. I love their style and their massive slow slams, but when that dumb bitch starts screaminb, Jesus the whole slam goes to hell :/

God I wish Awaiting the Autopsy would put out something else, and this time drop the annoying as shrieking or whatever. I love their style and their massive slow slams, but when that dumb bitch starts screaminb, Jesus the whole slam goes to hell :/

The album is still quite good as far as I remember. But yeah, I get you.

I remember thinking that too. There are a lot of bands out there that have some badass slams, but once the vocalist starts in, it really goes downhill.
But, I'm finding out that some sound systems can make a world of difference to certain albums. I couldn't get into Molesting the Decapitated for awhile on my crappy factory car stereo because the vocals drowned everything else out, but when I tried listening to it on another sound system, it was fucking great.

New Pathology is out. They have a deathcore vocalist, who does some of the weirdest wet gurgles I've ever fucking heard in my life. Music's awesome, their best album easily, but a lot of retards are labelling it deathcore, because there are two "core" breakdowns in the album, one as a instrumental midway into the album, and one at the end of Media Consumption.

New Pathology is out. They have a deathcore vocalist, who does some of the weirdest wet gurgles I've ever fucking heard in my life. Music's awesome, their best album easily, but a lot of retards are labelling it deathcore, because there are two "core" breakdowns in the album, one as a instrumental midway into the album, and one at the end of Media Consumption.

Are you outside of the United States? I thought the album comes out Sept. 13th? Ya, the new vocalist is Jon Huber from I Declare War.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPL_k3IdGQw&feature=related[/ame]

Bad ass vocalist if you ask me. I'm tired of all these labels... There's always someone that has to question a what sub-genre a band is now after a change in a band or something a bit different sounding in their music. I mean, are their seriously big fans of Pathology out there who now turned their backs on them because of the vocalist change?? That's fucked up....Anyway, I call it all Metal. That's it.

Jon sounds like a completely different vocalist on the Pathology album. There is no comparison between his vocals for IDW and what he's doing now.

Jon sounds like a completely different vocalist on the Pathology album. There is no comparison between his vocals for IDW and what he's doing now.

I know exactly what you mean. He wasn't displaying his full vocal range in IDW. I'm sure he knew where his vocals fit and the Pathology style vocals wouldn't really fit in IDW.

listening to new Pathology now. . . gotta say, Johnathan Huber has always impressed me as a deathcore vocalist, now he's a great addition to the slam death metal vocalists. Although the guys from Goregasm will always be on top

Ugh... What the fuck is wrong with slam these days. Has there been one good release of 2011 that isnt god awful dry inhales, or over produced slamcore.

Digested Flesh needs to release a new album.

What happened to Japanese slam. Where is Infected malignity new release or Disconformity :( or even blunt force for that matter.

Jon sucks. wtf. he does inhales. whats so hard about that?

Yeah, they are actually really fucking cool sounding, the only problem IS the shrieking, if not for that I'd listen to them way more.

RIGHT?!?!?! I hope they get that reception enough from fans to drop it on their next album, if and when they ever make one. Cuuuuuuz I'm pretty sure I've never heard anyone say they liked that shit at all lol.

P.S. Slowmotion Slide Down the Impalement Stake is a badass title which totally fits the slam at the end.

What the fuck is with the new Abnormality being another 3 song deal? MALLIKA, I HATE YOU, WRITE A GODDAMNED FULL LENGTH, FAGGOTS. I don't want to have to burn the shirt I bought from her.

Unbelievably ultra-delayed response to this post: That EP was a 3-song deal because we decided to scrap the vast majority of the previously written material before I joined the band. And we wanted to make sure we had SOMETHING out there more representative of the current direction. The full length's in progress.