Brutal/Slam Death Metal

Okay, so. Wow. Abnormity. This is amazing in sort of a different direction than Putridity. It's not an overwhelming blast of cacophony, just REALLY WELL MADE riffage and slamming. Fuck yes. Thanks for the heads up!!

Cerebral Bore is decent. I've listened to the album a few times, sounds a little brutal-deathcore-ish.

I just got my Devourment hoodie from Lacerated enemy, I must of ordered it mid may, even though the quality of the clothing is good, it'll probably be the last time I order from the guy, word is he handles his buisness like a moron.

I also JUST got my computer recovered from a crash, and alot of music is missing, I'm going to be spending the next week downloading my CD's aswell as catching up on what I've missed.

PQAAAIMsG4OUkCrTZaTr5iSunMnhaTAdzhYhgvvxeIqaVTajfaIhF3RQv9NgRFXtVXlHsj3iahXc2K2vUmFJcvOCl0oAm1T1UFSrtp5ItrTFeE77gFrn47bJswKX.jpg

Yep, already.

Haha, I enjoy them quite thoroughly. They have a different approach to melody in BDM that I enjoy. Also, The Gurchick Tree has a full length coming out in the Fall apparantly.

The new Ancient Necropsy feels like listening to Arghoslent sometimes. I mean, "Journey Inside Of..." is an Arghoslent song, right?

I know this has probably been asked like eight times, but what do you guys think of Enmity? They are a "love or hate" band, and I like them, but I was just wondering what you guys thought. And is there anything as "insane wall of noise" as they are?

Guys, what is your opinion on Horde Casket? They have a new album out.