Brutal/Slam Death Metal

God I wish Awaiting the Autopsy would put out something else, and this time drop the annoying as shrieking or whatever. I love their style and their massive slow slams, but when that dumb bitch starts screaminb, Jesus the whole slam goes to hell :/

i quite enjoy the high screaming they are necessary. the new pathology was shitty. listening to Cryptopsy - None So Vile its new to me and awesome.

http://www.facebook.com/brutalbands/posts/266667730040875

For those who don't have facebook, its an update from the 'Brutal Bands' label:

Brutal Bands:
'Today we are finally able to set a release date for our next upcoming release. ABOMINABLE PUTRIDITY - "The Anomalies Of Artificial Origin" Digipack CD will be in stores February 28th!

Look for pre-orders to go up soon, which will ship out in January. More details coming soon!'

Hello my dear friends. Been two years almost since i've checked out ANYTHING. What've I missed?

EDIT: The obvious answer is Slam-Minded, I'm sure. And I am currently checking out a couple from the first page (Abnormity, Turbidity first), but still I missed alot...

SM = the best blog for BDM reviews, bar none.

I'd say if you haven't picked up Pathology, Abnormity, and Putridity, you're really missing out. Those three albums (in different ways) show the scene at its apex.

SM = the best blog for BDM reviews, bar none.

I'd say if you haven't picked up Pathology, Abnormity, and Putridity, you're really missing out. Those three albums (in different ways) show the scene at its apex.

I listened to the Putridity twice last night and rather enjoyed it. Pathology=win so I'll check that out later tonight. They've yet to disappoint.

And ditto to SM's awesomeness.

What blog is that? can u put the link?

Hello. S-M is my blog (well, I'm 33%-50% of it depending on who is currently active; at the moment Nick is taking a break so it's me and Logan/gundamterran writing reviews and stuff). The link is a picture in my signature. Thanks for the support guys.

Finally have some money to order something. I'm waiting on a few cds but ezo and visceral disgorge are amongst my top priority. Also excited to see AP album coming out in a few months.

I was really impressed with Visceral Disgorge, and Ingested's "The Surreption" is getting a lot of spins lately, but no matter what, I keep on returning to the newest Pathology. It's one of the VERY few albums with tracks I can actually remember later.

I wouldn't call it the most brutal or most technical or anything, but I've spun "Hostility Towards Conformity" more times than I can count. Fantastic track.

According to Sevared's website, Cerebral Incubation is releasing a second album called Bludgeoned into a Viscous Sludge or something like that. Their first album kicked ass, I hope this one is just as good. The album art isn't nearly as good though, I loved the cover of their debut.