Brutal/Slam Death Metal

Cool guitar tone:

Album is 45 minutes though. Scary length for this kind of stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's fairly hard to find as far as I know. Even the reissue with demo tracks has been out of print for 7 years now.

Fair enough. Always figured it was pretty common, in comparison to other releases in the genre anyway. I thought you could buy all their stuff on their official site not that long ago, but I guess they must've ran out.

Just listened to Jasad's Witness of Perfect Torture album and quite like it. Seems like what I've heard from Indonesia has all been solid. What would you all say the best bands from that country are?

Here's the full line-up for Central Illinois Metalfest in July.

July 13 and 14 - festival

@ the Canopy Club
Urbana,IL 61801

Confirmed bands for CIM 2012

MONSTROSITY (FL) (Conquest Music/MetalBlade records)
MASSACRE (FL)
SOLSTICE (FL)
INTERNAL BLEEDING (NY)
GRAVITATION OF BLOOD (WI/IL) (LIVIDITY Tribute)
DISGORGE (CA) REUNION (Unique Leader Records)
SEVERED SAVIOR (CA) REUNION (Willowtip Records)
PATHOLOGY (CA) (Victory Records)
DEHUMANIZED (NY)
FUNERUS (PA) (Ibex Moon Records)
PUTRID PILE (WI) (Sevared Records)
CARDIAC ARREST (IL) (Ibex moon Records)
FACE OF RUIN (WI)
SARGON (AZ) (Old Cemetery Records)
RADIATION SICKNESS (IN) (Abyss Records)
UNCLEANSED (TX) (Grindethic Records)
FACE OF OBLIVION (MN) (Comatose Music)
THE HORDE (IL) (Stormspell Records)
DYSENTERY (MA) (Comatose Music)
HELLCANNON (NY) (Butchered Records)
VAGINAL BEAR TRAP (TX) (Ossuary Industries)
DEATHCULT (IL) (Razorback Records)
SEXUAL ATROCITIES (WI) (Sevared and Get Pissed Stay Pissed Records)
THE VILE IMPURITY (IL)
GENOCAUST (AZ) (Ossuary Industries)

What do you guys think of this?? Personally, I've loved BFI since their demo. Some people can't stand the vocals at first, but I've acquired the taste for them. :p

I like it, Logan also gave it a good review for our blog despite calling it stupid.

Dudes should check out my solo slam stuff:

Anyone want to entertain me with some brutal death/bordering on brutal death Cannibal Corpse clones? Stuff like Anarkhon, DIE, and early Severe Torture. Fuck cannabis corpse.

Anyone want to entertain me with some brutal death/bordering on brutal death Cannibal Corpse clones? Stuff like Anarkhon, DIE, and early Severe Torture. Fuck cannabis corpse.

Putrilage - 2002 - Devouring The Gutted
Regurgitation - 1999 - Tales Of Necrophilia

Effigy might have set the template for Brutal Death (not slam), but I dunno if I'd call it the best.

You need Pseudo Verminal Cadaverium by the Turkish Cenotaph...insane technical brutal deathgrind shit with all sorts of intense riffery going on. Fucking brilliance.

Edit: I slimmed this thread down a hell of a lot.

These kind of grunt or pig squeal whatever reminds me of a little calf moos and im feeling like it smells like stable. He cant do the same vocals as in album. It sounds like fart live. Some fake shit if you ask me.