Brutal/Slam Death Metal

All the way back on the very first page of this thread some guy was raving about Extermination of Millions by Inveracity so I checked it out and holy shit does it slay! Not a straight up slam band (though they have their fair share of slams), but an extremely solid tech death album. Suffocation worship at its finest.

Extermination of Millions is good, but I prefer Circle Of Perversion when it comes to Inveracity. Hell, I even like these releases better than that:

2000 - Defeated Human Raped (Demo)
2001 - Deceased, Abandoned, Disgraced

Great band tho.

Agree, Inveracity are great.

Try Severed Saviour...

http://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Severed_Savior/206

Thanks for the recc dude. I grabbed Brutality is Law and I'm digging it, some of the songs have incredibly catchy guitar riffs, similar to Inveracity.

I got Circle of Perversion as well but I haven't quite gotten into it yet. Still hooked on Extermination of Millions. I'll check out the demo, but is that other album you mentioned by Inveracity? I don't see it on metallum.

I got Circle of Perversion as well but I haven't quite gotten into it yet. Still hooked on Extermination of Millions. I'll check out the demo, but is that other album you mentioned by Inveracity? I don't see it on metallum.

It's the demo and the split.

They're talented and all, the music just doesn't really grip me. I can't even explain why, considering I unabashedly enjoy much less adept bands. :p

Just won a copy of Planispherium on ebay for.... $7.50, total. :)

I would've figured you'd be the kind of guy who would have the album anyway, judging by your interest in BDM.

Got my AP albums yesterday. Is that a fucking Dead Space sample at the beginning of The Anomalies of Artificial Origin? :kickass: