Brutal/Slam Death Metal

I like the Aborted cover and Sven is a pretty great designer but the whole right side is so boring and it's imbalanced overall.

See, I like that Aborted cover, it's violent and dark and powerful. And the artwork is well done. It captures an ominous grotesque quality that the Ingested cover plainly failed to do.

I agree that it's the better cover, but I still maintain that the aesthetic is also good on the Ingested cover.

But yes, that Aborted cover is the kind of album art I fucking LOVE. It's easy to be gross. It's hard to be horrific.

No more 2 Disgorge's.. (from their facebook)

"Disgorge would like to welcome Diego Sanchez and Ed Talorda back to Disgorge. It is good to finally get through the issues we had that were'nt even as bad as everybody made it to be. Diego, Ed and myself always knew we would play again but were not sure when. We are very excited to be a family again and cant wait to play for our fans. Erik and Derek will still be writing the album with Ed and Diego. Thank for all the support we really appreciate it."

No more 2 Disgorge's.. (from their facebook)

"Disgorge would like to welcome Diego Sanchez and Ed Talorda back to Disgorge. It is good to finally get through the issues we had that were'nt even as bad as everybody made it to be. Diego, Ed and myself always knew we would play again but were not sure when. We are very excited to be a family again and cant wait to play for our fans. Erik and Derek will still be writing the album with Ed and Diego. Thank for all the support we really appreciate it."

well, I was kinda expecting the two camps to release separate, equally awesome albums and we´d get double the awesomeness, but this is still great news

I know this thread is generally more slam than BDM, but I've been just... TEARING through Gorgasm, Flesh Consumed, Deeds of Flesh, Embryonic Devourment and a host of others.

I really am thinking Gorgasm is the definition of BDM over Devourment, now.

I know this thread is generally more slam than BDM, but I've been just... TEARING through Gorgasm, Flesh Consumed, Deeds of Flesh, Embryonic Devourment and a host of others.

I really am thinking Gorgasm is the definition of BDM over Devourment, now.

Devourment is Slam. The definition of BDM would be Skinless... for example.

Man. I have a hard time figuring out where that line is. All I know is "Masticate to Dominate" is one of my favorite albums of all time right now.

Abominable Putridity - 2012 - The Anomalies Of Artificial Origin

Shipping out now!!
http://www.brutalbands.net/index.html

I placed the order Friday night and received it Wednesday morning.
Other distros won't have this until Feb 28th.

36140218.jpg