Brutal/Slam Death Metal

Really can't wait for this to finally come out!

sarcophagy2012thesummon.jpg

Sarcophagy - 2012 - The Summoning

Here is a song off the full length Sarcophagy cd due out this year. This song was the title track off the 1995 demo, and the last recording the band made. The new release will contain songs from the first two demos, a couple older songs never released, and a couple new songs that contain a good amount of material from 1996. OLD School Death Metal.

With their first demo release "Hunger Pains" in 1993, Sarcophagy began to establish themselves among the heaviest unsigned bands in the U.S. With the release of their second demo "Cut to Pieces" in 1995, the bands apparent commitment to raising the bar of brutality was instantly recognized. The next year was filled with writing new material and a slew of live performances. It seemed a full length album was inevitable. Due to their disbandment in late 1996, this never came to be, and left many fans unsatisfied. After 13 years, founder and guitarist Aaron Maedge, along with former bassist Anthony Voight, decided to return to their roots and bring Sarcophagy back to life. With the addition of Guitarist Ryan Saylor, and drummer Kyle Christman (HUMAN FILLETED, GORGASM, etc..), the band began to focus on releasing Sarcophagy's first full length album. With the much welcomed backing from Sevared Records, Sarcophagy will enter the Studio in May to finally record the material. This album will be nothing but 100% skull crushing old school brutal Death Metal, with sick ass cover art by Jon Zig.

Last edited by a moderator:
acov_tid164556.jpg

Secreted Entity - 2012 - Horrifying Hallucinations Of Ungodly Activities

This shit is really good!! Here's a sample

WPfie.jpg

Raped By Pigs - 2012 - Gushing Orgasms 2 MCD

65128.jpg

Lumpur - 2012 - Skema Pembalasan Sempurna EP

virulency_MCD.jpg

Virulency - 2012 - Unbearable Martyrdom Landscapes MCD

All Out Now!

I dont think this years LVDF has been discussed so far, if it has, sorry to double post but heres some of the bands on the bill according to Big Mike.

- Disgorge
- Abuse
- Saprogenic
- Cephalotripsy
- Short Bus Pile Up
- Visceral Disgorge
- Coprophiliac
- Begging For Incest
- Face of Ruin
- Autonomy
- Grotesque Formation
- Devour the Unborn
- Ingurgitate
- Severance
- Desolation
- Inherit Disease
- Flesh Hoarder
- Extremely Rotten
- Sexcrement
- Abnormality
- Atrocious Abnormality
- Eighty Thousand Dead
- Kraanium
- Coathanger Abortion
- Dragging Entrails
- Carnal Decay
- Exhumer
- Indecent Excision
- Severed Savior
- Execration
- Expurgate
- Engaged in Mutilating
- Pencil Lead Syringe
- Vomit God
- Crypt Infection
- Gortuary
- Stages of Decomposition
- Corpsification
- Parasitic Extirpation
- Solidification

Stumbled upon this mp3 file randomly and decided to upload. The slams are so heavy and primal that my subwoofer almost exploded. Face = melted!

Oh, and hai guise

WPfie.jpg

Raped By Pigs - 2012 - Gushing Orgasms 2 MCD

The description on Pathologically Explicit's website says this is a 26-minute album but everywhere else seems to suggest that it's six minutes and only has two tracks. Anyone know anything about that? Listened to one track and it sounded sick though.

Finally we have the new stuff by this Peruvian band... the MCD includes intro + 2 new songs mastered by Daniel Castelman and also 4 old songs remastered

Looks like it comes packaged with their other ep. Checked M-A, just for the hell of it and the extra tracks matched up.

Cheers guys. Realised the two new songs were available on Amazon and remembered I still had £2 left on my giftcard. Pretty good.

Seeing as Brutal Bands has the first AP album back in stock ad the new one's just been released, now seems like a good time to pick them both up. I've been putting it off for way too long.

All the way back on the very first page of this thread some guy was raving about Extermination of Millions by Inveracity so I checked it out and holy shit does it slay! Not a straight up slam band (though they have their fair share of slams), but an extremely solid tech death album. Suffocation worship at its finest.

Edit: Almost forgot, was re-reading the Slam Minded 2011 review post and saw that both of the guys had good things to say about Awaken To The Suffering by Pathology, so I grabbed that as well. All I can say is wow. It's a masterpiece in the art of pure technical slamming. Easily in my top 3 favorite BDM albums of all time now.

If anyone is interested/close to Illinois this summer, here are the confirmed bands so far for Central Illinois Metalfest in Urbana, IL. According to their Facebook page:

July 12th -prefest
July 13 and 14 - festival

@ the Canopy Club
Urbana,IL 61801

Confirmed bands for CIM 2012 ....about 15 more to confirm plus 5 prefest bands

SOLSTICE (FL)
INTERNAL BLEEDING (NY)
DISGORGE (CA) REUNION (Unique Leader Records)
PATHOLOGY (CA) (Victory Records)
DEHUMANIZED (NY)
FACE OF RUIN (WI)
RADIATION SICKNESS (IN) (Abyss Records)
THE HORDE (IL) (Stormspell Records)
DYSENTERY (MA) (Comatose Music)
VAGINAL BEAR TRAP (TX) (Ossuary Industries)

Also according to their Facebook:

who is ready for DISGORGE (CA)??? We are very proud to announce that recently reformed DISGORGE (CA) will be playing the CIM 2012!! This will be the ONLY show in the Midwest or on the East coast!! so if you wanna see the sickest return in death metal you got to come to the fest july 13 and 14 @ the Canopy Club in Urbana,IL!!! More bands announced soon!