Brutal/Slam Death Metal

Having checked the full album, I can't disagree with Judzfell. Cerebral Effusion have got too few slams for a slam death band. Anyway, their slam parts are awesome.

I have a few questions for someone to answer.

1. Whats the best pathology albums
2. Is the album carnal pleasures by carnal decay worth getting?
3. I know this isn't a BDM band its goregrind but anyone know if "regurgitate" is any good?

Edit: Here is a fourth question

4. Is goratory any good? i used to listen to them when i first started.

I can't answer your questions, but I would like to recommend you Carnal Disfigurement, they are awesome, in my opinion. It is also funny a bit how popular with slam death bands the word "carnal" is.

I can't answer your questions, but I would like to recommend you Carnal Disfigurement, they are awesome, in my opinion. It is also funny a bit how popular with slam death bands the word "carnal" is.

looks good ill check em out. ty

I have a few questions for someone to answer.

1. Whats the best pathology albums
2. Is the album carnal pleasures by carnal decay worth getting?
3. I know this isn't a BDM band its goregrind but anyone know if "regurgitate" is any good?

I can only answer #3, and the answer is FUCK YES. Regurgitate is incredibly good.

I found this 4 way split last night, it's not too bad.

Begging for Incest / Extermination Dismemberment / Gutfed / Goreputation: Drowned Through Four Ways of Vomiting

hqdefault.jpg

The Extermination Dismemberment tracks are decent.

I know the first two bands, but the latter two are a mystery to me. Anything worth checking out? And that album art kicks ass btw.

Silly, silly Onder. It's very clear that the zombies took over. In their horrible, homicidal rage they realized the decline of their favorite foods. To capitalize on this, some of the more intelligent and powerful zombies grouped together and started saving human meat and selling it for whatever zombies consider to be currency. This eventually led to large breeding grounds for humans that were not zombified. Much like our cows and chickens. Clearly, female meat is the preferred cut, much like cows instead of bulls. This zombie is only performing his daily job as a butcher, nothing more.

It causes no problem. Everyone here knows I use a Mac so I have no issues loading large pictures. It's just irritatingly large and makes me have to scroll sideways.

I have a $600 Asus which does the same thing as your overpriced and faggoty Mac. ;)

Also, I'm sure they've been mentioned in this thread before, but I just found out about this band. She's really the only metal vocalist that I would have never guessed to be a chick. To keep things current, here's Cerebral Bore's most recent single:

[youtube]VhNm4NOwen4&ob=av2n[/youtube]