Brutal/Slam Death Metal

:eek: I've had somewhat of a resurgence in my interest in metal recently so I should be posting more. No need to get violent. Check out my review of Secreted Entity on S-M

Thank you, sir. And I agree with the last section of your review a lot. That lumbering speed is actually rather annoying after a couple tracks.

So have you guys heard the Comatose remaster of Necrotic Disgorgement - Suffocated in Shrinkwrap?

I dont remember liking the original that much, but I picked this remixed & remastered version up for like $5 and its a hell of a lot better than I remember.

Yeah I have the remastered one. I like it a ton, though the original is a classic as well. Very few American brutal death bands pull off sounding completely fucking schizo-depraved as ND did.

Starting to really enjoy these two tracks:

Disfigurement of Flesh - Psychotonic Abnormal Dismemberment
DOF_cover_cd.jpg

Album ships sometime this month from Ungodly Ruins Productions
http://www.ungodlyruinsproductions....-psychotonic-abnormal-dismemberment-pre-order

Last edited by a moderator:
Full album preview of German technical brutal death band Cytotoxin. Liking what I'm hearing on this one. Their debut album was pretty damn good too. These guys are still looking for a label.

New Atrocious Abnormality:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mbvw9mQApck&feature=relmfu[/ame]

New Carnivore Diprosopus Album Teaser

And, last but not least, new Gastrorrexis

All these sound badass so far and have killer artwork.

Didn't care that much for AA's debut, but I'm liking this video.
I was starting to get pissed off at the Carnivore Diprosopus teaser, but the 20 seconds that actually had them doing anything was pretty fucking sick lol

When are these two bands releasing new albums?

Comatour coming within 2 hours of me Wednesday. Kraanium, Atrocious Abnormality, and Coathanger Abortion. Would seem this is a must go. Anyone else planning to go to The Brass Rail in Peoria, IL? Anyone from that area think there'll be a good turnout? Sick of going to metal shows and no turnout.

Comatour coming within 2 hours of me Wednesday. Kraanium, Atrocious Abnormality, and Coathanger Abortion. Would seem this is a must go. Anyone else planning to go to The Brass Rail in Peoria, IL? Anyone from that area think there'll be a good turnout? Sick of going to metal shows and no turnout.

Glad to see some brutal death bands playing in the States. I have yet to see one live and never hear of upcoming tours for bands like these. Then again, I might just need to dig deeper into finding them...I see this tour is mostly playing at smaller venues; bars and stuff like that. That's why I'm not hearing about them. Plus Missouri sucks for metal. Most of the time I leave the fucking state to see a show.

Central Illinois Metalfest is coming very soon in Urbana. I am hoping to make it to that.

I was unaware of Comatour. I would like to see that actually. It's only an hour and a half drive to Peoria.