Brutal/Slam Death Metal

@Leroy, you must be Joe haha. You posted the same thing on the S-M page. Cheers!

Some people here might like to hear my take on slam (made entirely on the computer, fuck the haters)... available for free download.

Here's another one from tonight/yesterday:

Last edited by a moderator:
Loved that list, thanks man! But you totally missed Guttural Secrete's Nourishing the Spoil!!

THAT is near the top of my anticipation list. Reek... was fucking killer.

People always love to bitch, but I swear the last year or so has seen some of the best slam in my collection.

No prob man, the only reason I knew it was because of their Facebook page lol. And it certainly does look to kick ass.

Wondering about one of the listed items? "Sarcophagy - The Onset of Torture".

I ask because I have "Sarcophagy - The Summoning" (2012), which was released March 29, 2012.

Disfigurement Of Flesh - Psychotonic Abnormal Dismemberment (2012)

Holy fuck. Right in my wheelhouse of Kraanium, Abominable Putridity, Abnormity, and Pathology styles.

DOF_cover_cd.jpg

Wondering about one of the listed items? "Sarcophagy - The Onset of Torture".

I ask because I have "Sarcophagy - The Summoning" (2012), which was released March 29, 2012.

Hey misfit, I got that from Sevared Records' website, under there Sevared Records Releases and Upcoming Sevared Records Releases page. Link below...
http://sevared.com/id8.htm
SR 217
Says more info coming soon and that it's out Sept/Oct 2012.

BDM/Slam releases of 2012 that I really enjoy. I'd recommend checking all of them out if you haven't already.

Abominable Putridity - Anomalies Of Artificial Origin | Clearly one of the best slam albums in existence.
Deadly Remains - Severing Humanity | Fantastic BDM with production, complexity, and endless quality riffing.
Begging For Incest - Orgasmic Selfmutilation | Vying for top honors among any slam release in recent years. Different.
Kraanium - Post Coital Fixation | (see above)
7 H. Target - Fast-Slow Demolition | Uniquely styled BDM/slam from Russia. Interesting, heavy, and creative pushing boundaries of the genre.
Visceral Throne - Omnipotent Asperity | Quality, energetic, complex riffing with endless twists and turns. Amazing album.
Epicardiectomy - Abhorrent Stench Of Posthumous Gastrorectal Desecration | Helping to define what excellent slam sounds like. Kraanium-influenced.
Disfigurement Of Flesh - Psychotonic Abnormal Dismemberment | Pounding slab of Russian slam death.
Chordotomy - The Precious Ideal | Simple, knuckle-draggin' slam. Some interesting ideas here though production and musicianship overall somewhat lacking.

Have you guys heard Cytotoxin? They're a brutal death band from Germany. They put one album out themselves so far. They were just signed to a record label and they have a new album coming out in November. I think they're pretty kick ass.

Last edited by a moderator: