Brutal/Slam Death Metal

New Indecent Excision EP coming out :)

935797_605326546152307_1676402962_n.jpg

New Deeds is sick. Amazing, even. Spawn Of Possession meets Guttural Secrete meets I don't know who. Great blend of brutal and technical. The riffs and chords are twisted for pleasure.

They're finally hopping the ultra low tuning trend it seems, people on sevenstring.org say it sounds like A standard on a 7 string, which has their regular tuning (D standard) on the first 6 strings. They still have the technicality but the riffs are heavier and well better :lol:

This might be the best Tech death album ever, we will see. Still waiting for new Soreption which can only be epic.

They're finally hopping the ultra low tuning trend it seems, people on sevenstring.org say it sounds like A standard on a 7 string, which has their regular tuning (D standard) on the first 6 strings. They still have the technicality but the riffs are heavier and well better :lol:

This might be the best Tech death album ever, we will see. Still waiting for new Soreption which can only be epic.

Yeah, man...I'm also just dying for new Soreption. Both albums could be out of this world and given what we've been presented with already in 2013 it's shaping up to be an astounding year for brutal death, slam, etc.

The guitars in the new 7.H Target need to be LOUDER, the shitty drum tone is so high it overpowers everything in places, music is insane, in your fucking face, technical/brutal death metal though.

New Pathology is going to be massive w/ the guitarist's return and of course Matti Way back on vox. I've absolutely loved Pathology's last two albums.

Not brutal death, but Blood Red Throne's new, self-titled is out and not too shabby.

I'm still pretty hooked on both the new Vulvectomy and Acranius.

New Pathology will be good. Matti way be damned. Blood red throne last album was actually pretty much bdm. They lost the piece of the band that apparently made them deathrash.