Brutal/Slam Death Metal

gundam--- wormeaten sounds really good-- i ordered it from comatose while listening. thanks! and i'm still looking for a hard copy of gorepoflesh...

Oh hey, no confirmed date but the new Abysmal Torment will be released by willowtip (at least state wise)

It's on their upcoming releases now.

Edit: bandcamp says April 29.

So here's some yucky news guys, brutal band his supposed to be releasing the new Cephalic Impurity soon. The website/his Facebook hasn't been updated yet this year and still people are complaining about not getting their orders. Who knows how long we will have to wait.

Fuck Brutal Bands.

My experience with Brutal Bands in the past was ok. I ordered a Butcher The Weak and Abysmal Torment logo shirt plus an Incinerate hoodie once, they came in within a week and a half and it was all high quality stuff, except the Incinerate hoodie fit like a XL, not a XXL like I ordered. Second time was a bit different, ordered a Wormed zip-up and a Guttural Secrete shirt, it took over a month for it to come in, but they threw in a Butcher The Weak digipak for free for the wait.

I've heard plenty of horror stories recently though that make Unique Leader look legitimate.

I've tried once and it was a strike out. Unleash the Carnivore cd + shirt and never received anything. PayPal eventually had to refund my money. I just now bought it again so I will finally have it, from comatose. I do virtually all my brutal death metal shopping from Sevared and Comatose, not just because of buy three get one free, but the guys that run them run those distros as well as anyone I've ever bought from online and they're extremely easy to get ahold of and willing to talk.

Oh and willowtip is good too, but he doesn't stock all that much.

Edit: I noticed unique leaders store now redirects to indiemerch, so their legitimacy problems are probably over.

Dirty confession: I kinda like Artery Eruption. I haven't the foggiest clue why. There's just something weirdly charming about them. They're like if Mortician did slam.

bu9egu4u.jpg

Ayyyee!

^That's gonna be so fucking sick it's not even funny. Okay, it's been a while. Megapost time.

Devangelic finally released the album art for Resurrection Denied.

1459700_582829255133944_28850187_n.jpg

Twitch of the Death Nerve looks siiiiiiiick.

Hell Skuad just released an album, pretty cool if you like that lo-fi, lurching and blasting shit from Indonesia.

Ominous Gatekeeper is the solo project of Corey Athos, Flesh Consumed's vocalist. Pretty sick.

New Abhorrent Castigation track is insane.

New upcoming Syphilic album:

1896897_593003564122202_1272039395_n.jpg

Apparently they also released an album last year that I somehow missed...

Inhuman Butchery is releasing and EP called Purify Minds Through Torture.

FaceFuck is a little cheesy and a tad goregrindy, but some quality stuff I thought.

1920425_592722114150347_1949793161_n.jpg

Fleshbomb has members of Epicardiectomy and others and are releasing an album soon. This is surprisingly really good shit.

NEW SEPTYCAL GORGE:

1926809_592520027503889_331472285_n.jpg

NEW CEREBRAL EFFUSION:

1625483_592239290865296_1651696741_n.jpg

New Guttural Slug song, too. An improvement over the last shit I heard from them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgFmM1G1nIE

Hopefully upcoming Devour the Unborn art, taken from their bassist's Facebook.

1926775_592168204205738_991693417_n.jpg

New Abysmal Torment:

1966735_591307840958441_1940631989_n.jpg

Upcoming Ripping Flesh album. Never heard them before, but the art looks promising and they're on Coyote Records, so my hopes are high.

1800372_588198537936038_1950622912_n.jpg

The new Splattered is probably my favorite out of all this, it's absolutely MASSIVE.

New Aborted!! Not sure if I should post this here or in the regular DM thread, so whatever.

1901746_592041137551778_1454724515_n.jpg

New Pus Vomit, in case you missed it:

Upcoming Postcoital Ulceration:

1798363_589103527845539_1547778945_n.jpg

Also, on a side note, Phlegethon of Wormed will do guest vocals on Aborted's new album. Can't fucking wait to hear that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some cool shit there. Saw that Gorgasm cover and noticed I owned none of their albums. Bought the first three direct from the band. I havent even heard anything but Bleeding Profusely, so I hope I'm in for a treat.

Some cool shit there. Saw that Gorgasm cover and noticed I owned none of their albums. Bought the first three direct from the band. I havent even heard anything but Bleeding Profusely, so I hope I'm in for a treat.

Stabwound Intercourse slays their full-length albums. Too bad that album is so hard to find

morguelord ----
thanks again for the big post. we're agreed on splattered-- that was the easy standout for me as well...though it looks like we are waiting until may on that one. pus vomit and fleshbomb were pretty good. i like this guttural slug more than the cuts i heard from the last--this seems to be a heavier approach with the vocals---and am curious to check out more from the upcoming release.

and i got that imitation album in the mail today from russia--- solid stuff. thanks again!

Did you say NEW ABYSMAL TORMENT?

OhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygod :headbang::OMG::worship:

They've long said that they've had the material for that album all ready and recorded. Just waiting on mastering and a nice deal, it seemed. I'm super stoked for this one!!!

Members of Kraanium have started a new band called Fermented Masturbation. https://www.facebook.com/FermentedMasturbSlam

New split announced for Parasitic Ejaculation, Traumatomy, Gorepot, and Intestinal Alien Reflux. Looking forward to that besides Gorepot. Meh. Have a taste.

New Disfigurement of Flesh:

A surprise out of nowhere from Clitoral Putrescence. I was thinking this was gonna be awful, but I was happy to be proven wrong. It's decent. Nothing fantastic, but certainly shows promise.

And last but not least, new Nephrectomy!!

Also, apparently Soils of Fate is working on an album called Thin the Herd. Prepare your anus for some wiggered up slammin' goodness.

Dysphagia, side project of Diego from Vulvectomy:

This is absolutely fucking incredible. Highly recommended. Execrated from the Philippines are the shit.

New Relics of Humanity. Huge improvement. Fans of Condemned and Defeated Sanity will wanna give this a try.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Reli...54633746?id=120921754633746&sk=app_2405167945

New Abnormal Inhumane track!

Not sure if I posted this already, but Failed Virgin is worth a double post anyway.

I was surprised at how good Gutted Alive was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szwgREXNvAQ

Ditto for Rott: