Brutal/Slam Death Metal

Those are all pretty good; thanks. Their just near the edge of being too "brutal", but not quite.

What do you guys think of these two? My two favs...

Last edited by a moderator:
So hey guys, bucket of afterbirth is going out of business and selling all his junk. CDs are 8.00 and shirts are decently priced. I wasn't in love with much but he has random bdm/slam shirts for sale for 4.50 each. Grabbed three for the hell of it.

So I already got my copy of Vomit Remnants: Supreme Vehemency. Pathos Productions is now up there with Comatose and Sevared. :headbang: I'm glad too because that site has a lot of shit. A lot of shit + great customer service = a happy me. Plus the guy threw in a full length CD with booklet of a band called Fermento. Anyone ever hear of these guys? They're actually not too bad. Here's a song off the album.

Anyone else in this thread that plays guitar? I just got an Ampeg VH-140c the other day, its a legendary solid state amp used by Dying Fetus on all of their albums before descend into depravity, and by Suffocation (live since it came out and on Souls To Deny) and many other bands.

My question is if anyone knows if Pathology use to use the VH-140c before they used a 6505+ on their last album? On the studio video for it in the corner there is a first gen VH-140c with tape near the EQ controls. Most of their albums have the same nasty tone that I hear on records with the Ampeg but for all I know they could of been using Dual Rectifiers and 6505's like everyone else.

Here's the video

At 0:33, you can see it below the bogner uberschall to the right.

BTW does anyone know where the "studio" video when for Suffocation's POB? Can't find it on YT.

This song is way better then as grace descends

:lol: what a fucking moron. I can't believe he used Abominable Putridity as an example, fuck that cunt.

Whats funny is he also used Cannibal Corpse as a example for lyrics when the bleeding has probably the easiest growls to understand, (I figured out the lyrics of Stripped raped and tortured instantly as I heard them)

At least he didn't mention Suffocation...

LMFAO got to the end of the video and after his retarded rambling about how BDM isn't music and its lacks musicianship/actual structure etc, and then he says hes not a metalhead because if he only listened to metal he would missing out on "good" music like ELECTRONIC FUCKING MUSIC? SERIOUSLY?

ydaCY5x.jpg

Sapanakith - Collapsing of Immoral Traditions

Ordered this from Sevared Records Thursday. This MCD is a beaut. Tracks floating around. Listen and get it if you haven't.

This song is way better then as grace descends
[/url]

Wow. This song is top notch.

And I like the powerful, rhythmically varied vocal approach on this tune more than in the older material (I know the Suffocation albums up through Despise).

Which is your favorite post 90s Suffo album?

Wow. This song is top notch.

And I like the powerful, rhythmically varied vocal approach on this tune more than in the older material (I know the Suffocation albums up through Despise).

Which is your favorite post 90s Suffo album?

Souls To Deny, obviously i'm a Suffocation fan though, I love every single album from them. I can't think of any DM band with such a perfect discography as Suffocation, except Death.

Just got Blunt Force Trauma: Vengeance for Nothing in the mail today from Japan :) Listening to it right now and fuck, this is some good shit. Groovy and catchy as fuck.

It took only 6 days to get here too, so Krow and anyone worried about ordering from Asia, I don't think you have to worry much with Macabre Mementos Records. That was fast as shit coming from Japan! Get on that shit!