Brutal/Slam Death Metal

this is not tech, its gay

thanks for the thoughtful opinion. this really added to the conversation.

tech like rings of saturn, necrophagist & fleshgood apocolypse is the computer music version of synchronized swimming and not for me. i like the wildness of mindly rotten-- like infested blood, it's just crazy music.

DanLights--
I'd put Infested Blood as the #1 most brutal since it's furious, unrelenting and completely incomprehensible. Internal Suffering is up there, but they are clean and hit you in meter.

Yeah, I'm already a fan of Amputated Genitals. Nice one.

The vocalist for Evil Darkness is pretty poor--rhythmically---and just ruins it for me, but the music is good.

Intestinal Infection. Sounds good. Boiling, grinding stuff like Mex Disgorge (I mean this as a compliment), but with some cool tech embellishments. Were should I buy this EP?

Just ordered these from Pathos Productions. Did the by 3 get two free deal. I'm really liking this website. Great customer service, great deals, and an awesome selection.

Brodequin- Instruments of Torture
Defeated Sanity- Prelude to the Tragedy
Kraanium- Post Mortal Coital Fixation
Eternal Suffering- Recollections of Tragedy and Misery
Gorevent- Worship Paganism

Also got an email that my Defeated Sanity pre-order shipped :)

Brodequin- Instruments of Torture
Defeated Sanity- Prelude to the Tragedy
Kraanium- Post Mortal Coital Fixation
Eternal Suffering- Recollections of Tragedy and Misery
Gorevent- Worship Paganism

Nice haul, especially Brodequin & Kraanium. Last two songs on Worship Paganism are good too.

Maybe everybody here already knows about Embrionic Death, but their second demo is pretty damn slamming, especially for 1992. Sounds almost like the new Kraanium, but with the old school thickness of vintage Demigod.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did Devourment ever say why they didn't sign with Brutal Bands again, and this time Relapse?

Brutal Bands is fuckin' slipping these days....at least with selling merchandise.

Just got these in the mail today :) Did the buy 3 get 2 free deal. The 4 on the right were free also. They just came in the package! I have a shitload of jewel cases, so I threw the albums in them. Those are bands that are signed by Pathos Productions. I haven't heard of them, but I'll give those a listen for sure. Pathos Productions Fucking rocks.

2013-01-31_17-30-21_598_zpsdcce55e9.jpg