Brutal/Slam Death Metal

I just re-checked out As Blood Runs Black and Rose Funeral and I actually like it. :lol:

Back when I saw them live, I had the "all metalcore sucks attitude" so that probably affected my listening habits.

When I got over that, trust me, metalcore was like a new world to me. It's mainly good stuff. Further discussion of it should go in the Metalcore thread, though, please!

Back on topic:

57113.jpg

I neglected to listen to that for a long time...for some reason. However, I have since grown to love it and even sport their pin on my backpack (it's the bottom right one heh; points if you can get the other bands too :p):

pinsno6.jpg

EDIT: I have been told to stop posting about metalcore. So instead of reading this:

Click My Sig

My feelings towards deathcore are rather lukewarm. On the one hand it sounds pretty alright and I like hardcore fine, but most of the time I'd rather just listen to pure death metal. I do get an initial reaction of, "oh that band looks so gay" but I try not to have that stop me from evaluating a band fairly.

As long as you can accept the Bible of Cephalotripsy (not to mention Devourment), there should be no reason that any band we throw at you would be unlikeable.