Brutal/Slam Death Metal

grind and brutal death are very similar. what about deathgrind?

GrindCORE and brutal death have almost nothing in common. Deathgrind (death metal with influences from grind sans punk aesthetic and slant) is fair game here. Fans of Intervalle Bizzare welcome...

GrindCORE and brutal death have almost nothing in common. Deathgrind (death metal with influences from grind sans punk aesthetic and slant) is fair game here. Fans of Intervalle Bizzare welcome...

ok, whatever dude. it seems to be impossible to talk about my favorite genre here.

I personally never got the difference between GrindCore & straight Grind :lol: I think the "Core" at the end is imposed to supposably try to make the band sound more faggy, but I'm no Grind Pro. We kinda need genres in metal because it gives us on the internet here something more to talk about, but sometimes they take it too far :p

Does anyone know when Wormed will finally put out a new album? I've been listening to Planisphaerium again because of all the talk of it on here. Hopefully the next album will be just as good, with more clear production.