Brutal/Slam Death Metal

And um...well, there isn't much else I can really recommend you objectively as "classic" slam albums...after Wormed and Devourment literally everything is second tier. That doesn't mean they aren't AMAZING also but...just...yeah. Anyway, get Amputated Genitals' album, it's like everything good about Colombian slam in one album.

Soils of Fate - Crime Syndicate
Goretrade- Ritual of Flesh
Vomit Remnants - Supreme Vehemence
Infernal Revulsion - Devastate Under Hallucination
Septycal Gorge - Growing Seeds of Decay

There's plenty more. Lots of high quality slam.

EDIT: Yeah, as V5 says, Wormed and Devourment and arguably a couple other albums are up at the very top, but there isn't a huge quality drop down to a sizable amount of slam albums. Also I second the Amputated Genitals rec

I think Sandstorm is better than Crime Syndicate but yeah Soils of Fate are awesome.

and yeah Artery Eruption is legit awful I'm really not sure if most slam fans including Barrett's ears are broken or what.

Hey... essential slam albums.
I need 'em.
I have Devourment, Wormed, and Abominable Putridity, and others.
I have the money for 2 or 3 albums... at least one of which will be slam/brutal death.
Give me a few I HAVE to have as a lover of slam death.

edit: I'm lookin' at you cookie and V5.

Get Despondency - God On Acid. A must have for fans of brutal death/slam.

The new Human Mincer will be considered essential by slam death/brutal death canon in the next 5 years, guaranteed. It's that good. So is Abominable Putridity which you have.

The new "HUMAN MINCER" is so awesome.They are so awesome that as u recomended them to me V5 I'm gonna try to check out everything u recomend.
And yeah,I am a new fan of slam death to(again thanks to V5 n "Human Mincer").
:worship:notworthy:worship:

My card'll have money available today so i'll put my order in. I'm dying to hear Human Mincer now. If it's that good... I hate waiting. Is Meathook good? I don't wanna buy something that won't get much rotation.