Brutal/Slam Death Metal

Ok my order FINALLY went through, and after reading you guys' posts and reviews on Slam-Minded, I chose and will recieve the following soon:

Human Mincer-"Degradation Paradox"
Gortuary-"Manic Thoughts of Perverse Mutilation"
Orchidectomy-"A Prelate's Attrition"
Abominable Putridity-"In The End of Human Existence"
Inveracity-"Extermination of Millions"

If their as good as I've been reading, I'll be a very happy man, with a new love for Slam.

0,,10268~3182986,00.jpg

Ok my order FINALLY went through, and after reading you guys' posts and reviews on Slam-Minded, I chose and will recieve the following soon:

Human Mincer-"Degradation Paradox"
Gortuary-"Manic Thoughts of Perverse Mutilation"
Orchidectomy-"A Prelate's Attrition"
Abominable Putridity-"In The End of Human Existence"
Inveracity-"Extermination of Millions"

If their as good as I've been reading, I'll be a very happy man, with a new love for Slam.

Epic win!

They're really, really standard sounding. The new album is good but it won't knock your head off or anything. Ivan is a really great guy though, our best contact in Russia for slam.

I listened to Gortuary. Really good and sick solos/leads.

On Abominable Putridity. This is fuckin cool. Excellent riffing, vocals are cool as all hell. Really enjoy the production. Definitely a gem. And I'm only on 2 of 5.

Meathook isn't bad, but it's not exciting. Definitely see how it's a watered down Goretrade. Not horrible though. Definitely wish the Inveracity had come instead.

Yeah, Meathook is pretty average. They have some good stuff on that album, but nothing to write home about.
And Abominable Putridity is fucking amazing and the best slam band not named Wormed or Devourment, imo... congratulations on having good taste.

Having listened to everything I'm quite content. Some of the best releases I've heard in some time. Best haul in a while. I ordered Inveracity again since it didn't come.

Everything was just a guttural gut fuck. Human Mincer is ridiculous. Unbelievable album. Orchidectomy is brutal as fuck. Abominable is just kick ass slam and kick ass riffs. Gortuary is cool, brutal with all the cool leads, sweeps, and pinched harmonics (without overdoing it...). Meathook was cool, just generic. All in all I'm definitely very happy. Amazing bands and albums. I appreciate all the recs and will be enjoying many slam albums in the future.