Brutal/Slam Death Metal

According to a blog on Wormed's myspace

"News! The Future is Now...

After nine years playing together, we have broken relations with Andy C. (drums) due to the disinterest that has showed for Wormed in to musical and personal level since some time ago.

Also have been changes on guitars. Now Migueloud (Human Mincer, Body on Sections) is a new member in Charly's substitution.

As good news we can say we have finished two new songs in which Phlegeton has composed (and played) the drums. We will record this songs in February at V.R.S studio in Madrid and will be used like a "Promotional CD " for looking for a new label. We can assure you that this recording will be the most brutal and merciless that you have listened in Wormed's history.

Now we are looking for a new drummer for play in Wormed shows and to turn in a new band member. If you are interested in forming part of Wormed and live in Spain or in any Europe's place do not hesitate to contact with us!!

Thanks to all, we will keep you informed!!"

It is a bit dissapointing that they lost their old drummer, but the idea of a new album excites the hell out of me.

After nine years playing together, we have broken relations with Andy C. (drums) due to the disinterest that has showed for Wormed in to musical and personal level since some time ago.

Also have been changes on guitars. Now Migueloud (Human Mincer, Body on Sections) is a new member in Charly's substitution.

As good news we can say we have finished two new songs in which Phlegeton has composed (and played) the drums. We will record this songs in February at V.R.S studio in Madrid and will be used like a "Promotional CD " for looking for a new label. We can assure you that this recording will be the most brutal and merciless that you have listened in Wormed's history.

Now we are looking for a new drummer for play in Wormed shows and to turn in a new band member. If you are interested in forming part of Wormed and live in Spain or in any Europe's place do not hesitate to contact with us!!

It is a bit dissapointing that they lost their old drummer, but the idea of a new album excites the hell out of me.

I agree completely. Everyone needs a new album form these guys.

:D
The cosmos are smiling upon us.

New to brutal/Slam death I need some high quality recs.

So far I've heard, very little digested flesh and Wormed's space album. What was it called?

Is ion dissonance br00tal?

Great thing about brutal death is there is a pretty big second tier of bands (with the first being Devourment, Wormed, Suffocation). I'll list a couple that you can't got wrong with.

Vomit Remnants - Supreme Vehemence
Cenotaph - Pseudo Verminal Cadaverium
Down From the Wound - Agony Through Ritual of Purification
Gorevent - Abnormal Exaggeration
Katalepsy - Musick Brings Injuries

There's tons more right around this quality level so if you like these and want more recs let me know.

THANKS,MAN!!!I will check this out,and I think i'll need more recs cuz this slam shit is really got a hold on me I ain't having time to listen to my regular love Black or Doom now!!!

As for guys who suggested me to look through the "Slam-minded blog",I did that many times.But it confuses me & I think it has new stuff not that much review for old stuff(I might be wrong though).