Brutal/Slam Death Metal

Malice, since you are from Michigan, maybe you can tell me what people from that state and their obsession with hands are...I took a class with a few people from Michigan, and one person from Michigan said that they are from the thumb, while the other pointed to the part of the hand where the pinkie joins the knuckle, and said that that is where he lives.

michiganhandma.jpg

I figured I'd find an image like this on google :)

I'm listening to Devourment's Unleash The Carnivore for the first time. I listened to 138 and Butcher The Weak for the first time last night. Same with Awaiting The Autopsy's Couldn't Tell The Bodies Apart. Seriously awesome. Planisphaerium should be arriving any day. :kickass:

I've only heard Gorevent's debut on my shitty computer speakers, and I thought it had moderately weak production. Seems like the reviews for the new album are mixed...If I were to buy a Gorevent album, which would be the better to go with?

I'm listening to Devourment's Unleash The Carnivore for the first time. I listened to 138 and Butcher The Weak for the first time last night. Same with Awaiting The Autopsy's Couldn't Tell The Bodies Apart. Seriously awesome. Planisphaerium should be arriving any day. :kickass:

Hmmm a bit late in the year to give such a first time listen to an album thats been out and mentioned so plenty on this thread. Well yes its a great album. Most clear production and probably one of the best produced slam albums I've heard. Very epic as well and lengthy, so when it ends, it ends just right.