Brutal/Slam Death Metal

128bd6d60.gif

Parasitic Extirpation - Casketless (Sent to the Press)

1254d6d60.jpg

Cenotaph - Putrescent Infectious Rabidity (Sent to the Press)

1289d6d60.gif

Guttural Decay - Epoch Of Racial Extirmination (Summer 2010)

Would someone be able to clear something up for me. What's the deal with this "Big Chocolate" guy. I remember reading a conversation on this thread, discussing how he braggs about his vocals when, in reality, they're probably studio enhanced. However, he seems to be in a relatively large amount of bands which have a sizeable fanbase with a large portion being scene kids, which I thought was rare for a Slam band.

I remember reading praise for Abominable Putridity a while back but the reviews on Metal Archives were extremely negative.

Disfiguring the Goddess is also the only thing close to a Slam band thet I've heard mentioned by someone outside of the internet.

A lot of his bands seem to be on iTunes as well, which I also thought was rare for a Slam band.

So who exactly is he and what are your opinions on him and his bands.

I personally don't care for Big C...none of the bands I've heard him in do much for me, although I know of people that really seem to like him. But, I didn't really like Vladimir on AP's debut, so I was too upset with him joining the band.

i dont no why everyone likes him so much. im guessing it has somthing to do with him being all over youtube. im not to big on any of his bands and im really scared about wat the new AP is going to sound like with him doing vox. i dont want it to turn into another band that is just gets love from all the scene kids for having big c

Would someone be able to clear something up for me. What's the deal with this "Big Chocolate" guy. I remember reading a conversation on this thread, discussing how he braggs about his vocals when, in reality, they're probably studio enhanced. However, he seems to be in a relatively large amount of bands which have a sizeable fanbase with a large portion being scene kids, which I thought was rare for a Slam band.

I remember reading praise for Abominable Putridity a while back but the reviews on Metal Archives were extremely negative. It also says their debut was re-released by Comatose Music but I can't find it in the catalog. Were they so bad that Comatose dropped them.

Disfiguring the Goddess is also the only thing close to a Slam band thet I've heard mentioned by someone outside of the internet.

A lot of his bands seem to be on iTunes as well, which I also thought was rare for a Slam band.

So who exactly is he and what are your opinions on him and his bands.

First off Metal-Archives is for reviews by anybody who signs up, they don't necessarily know or understand the music. AP is awesome. They are now signed with and have been, to Brutal Bands, not Comatose. You can order their album here
http://www.brutalbands.net/index.html

I don't consider anything Big C does to be "slam" besides AP, which he joined after they became popular. Well... he actually joined a lot of his bands after they had already became popular. I don't particularly dislike him, but he's not a god by any means. I hope the new AP is as good as the debut. Their guitarist tells me it should be out this summer.

New Syphilic bored me nearly to tears. Extremely long songs... but that isnt the problem at all.... it seems like nothing at all is happening... some of the most boring brutal death metal I've heard in quite a while. (made it 12 minutes out of 44 before I could simply take no more) Blech.

New Syphilic bored me nearly to tears. Extremely long songs... but that isnt the problem at all.... it seems like nothing at all is happening... some of the most boring brutal death metal I've heard in quite a while. (made it 12 minutes out of 44 before I could simply take no more) Blech.

You're actually the only person I've heard of not liking it, so far. I'm 1/2 way threw the album right now and I like it.

All of these have been sent to the press!! I Can't wait =D

Short Bus Pile Up - Repulsive Display Of Human Upholstery
Colonize The Rotting - Composting The Masticated
Cenotaph - Putrescent Infectious Rabidity
Parasitic Extirpation - Casketless

1 + 3 are going to rule, 2 + 4 are either gonna be meh or shit.

Also, I am really happy to see Chapters of Repugnance being put on vinyl! More slam on vinyl!!