Brutal/Slam Death Metal

My Cd's came in, small package though..

- Unborn suffer - Desecrate, Retaliate, Obliterate
- Destroying Divinity - Dark Future
- Dysentry - From past suffering comes new flesh
- Devourment - 1.3.8 (wanted a hard copy)
- Ingurgitate - Blackest Origins (Finally!)
- Ezophagothomical - Invasion DEMO 09

I've been putting off that Ingurgitate album for a bit now, really excited to hear it! Like I said forever ago in one of my post, Bleeding his Sacred Kingship, was simply an amazing album!

Still waiting for my other CD package .. I ordered it from europe so I bet its supposed to take a few months? fuuck

Ezophagothomical, are fucking SICK! I cant believe how good that demo was. They will be big, I assure you! Some of the slammiest shit I've EVER heard.

Frogkill are sweet but im pretty sure that the they changed their name to something else. i cant really remember though. ive been out of slam for like a year.

My Cd's came in, small package though..

- Unborn suffer - Desecrate, Retaliate, Obliterate
- Destroying Divinity - Dark Future
- Dysentry - From past suffering comes new flesh
- Devourment - 1.3.8 (wanted a hard copy)
- Ingurgitate - Blackest Origins (Finally!)
- Ezophagothomical - Invasion DEMO 09

I've been putting off that Ingurgitate album for a bit now, really excited to hear it! Like I said forever ago in one of my post, Bleeding his Sacred Kingship, was simply an amazing album!

Still waiting for my other CD package .. I ordered it from europe so I bet its supposed to take a few months? fuuck

Ezophagothomical, are fucking SICK! I cant believe how good that demo was. They will be big, I assure you! Some of the slammiest shit I've EVER heard.

Ezophagothomia you mean, and their ok. I was big into them for a while, but it got boring fast.

I didn't know if I should post it in Slam or regular but we're playing with Suffocation at the Glasshouse in Pomona on Oct 30th, I'm beyond fucking pumped! if anyone lives down there and wants tickets or is driving from out of area we can hook you up with a free ticket as long as you show up to see us; it should be an awesome show!
http://invection.bigcartel.com/product/suffocation-tickets-oct-30-at-the-glasshouse
Suffo_DecibelTour_Admat.jpg

REALLY underrated CD.

I wasn't even expecting what I heard on the CD, shit, it was great. It had a melodic side to it, Archaic Persecution of Allegiance To Jesus Christ, gave me the feel of an "epic" side to it, I really enjoyed it, It doesn't even portray the same sound as Bleeding his sacred kingship. It's almost like two different bands. anyways, this is now one of my favourite albums. Ingurgitate is a band you all should hear by now.

Oh my god, Phlegeton just responded to a post I made on deviantART! :worship:

Feels awesome doesnt it? I've talked to a few guys from bands I like and you feel kinda starstruck at first. Then you realize they're just guys like you are and most of them are just cool.

Feels awesome doesnt it? I've talked to a few guys from bands I like and you feel kinda starstruck at first. Then you realize they're just guys like you are and most of them are just cool.

Yeah, it was awesome. I was asking him about an album he did artwork for and he was really helpful and seemed really cool in his response.

Do you guys like the new Blasphemer? It's like the latest bdm music I've been checking out.

anyone have any more bands that I could check out similar to Dying Fetus? I love the production on the past 2 albums as well as the sortof hardcore aspects of their slam so something that is well produced and heavy like them would be great. I like (new) Skinless, Suffocation, Dying Fetus etc.

You'd probably like Criminal Element a lot. Also check out Poppy Seed Grinder and Vomit Remnants.

Vomit Remnants was too raw and dirty for me, Poppy Seed Grinder and Criminal Element were great though thanks a lot! Exactly what I was looking for, I'm going to put this on my ipod and hit the weights haha!

edit: damn Criminal Element and Poppy Seed Grinder (their 2008 album) fucking rule, if you know any more bands like this (especially the Dying Fetus worship is nice) let me know! I'm a fan of the clean production that's really heavy and the less burpy the vocals the better but I can stand the burps in poppy seed grinder due to the fact that their slams are fucking world crushing.

great thread! im just gettin back into things after a 5-6 year abscence from the brutal/gore scene, good to see its still goin strong

does unmatched brutality records not exist anymore? thats a big shame if true

UBr is kinda defunct; Jamie and Mike have been notorious for ripping people off, especially bands. Which sucks because they've put out some great stuff.

yeh they put out some good releases back in the day. never had problems wiv them years ago but if they were rippin off bands then good riddance!

i like your blog v.v.v.v.v.

so is brutal big in the us? in the uk its virtually non-existent. i used to travel to holland and germany for gigs. the only gig in london was suffocation with disgorge(us) supporting. dont suppose you know any uk bands these days?