BSODs Galore

You would be better off buying/borrowing a cheap PC to finish up the things you had left undone.

Leave Windows for the PCs and OSX for the Mac. Not hating, but I simply have not had a more frustrating experience than trying to get Windows to run on a Mac with Boot Camp. I wasn't even doing anything with specific hardware requirements like firewire drives/devices, etc. I was just trying to get it to run....at all. I ALWAYS ran into a snag somewhere to the point that I found it simply unusable.

I use both OS's, Windows at work and Mac at home. Been that way for years. One thing I have noticed and grown to live with is crashes on a PC are just a part of life. Seems every once in a while they just go "funny" and crash. Mac's have their own limitation in that software and it's development have always been less abundant than PC's. Also Mac hardware is way more expensive due to no one but Apple making it. It's a trade. I'd say you picked right with the new Macbook but don't expect it to run PC stuff like a Mac. It will run PC stuff like a PC....crash crash crash crash. JMHO.

Good luck.

Start in safe mode, open device manager, disable devices you think are the culprits. Reboot into regular mode. Start by enabling a single device, run some apps that would depend on it, rinse/repeat. Have you run windows update? WHEA (windows hardware error architecture) has gotten very good at correlating errors to drivers.

If you want I'd be happy to look at the DMP file.