buenos aries 94?

redfly

Ruled By The Riff
Aug 22, 2005
Manchester/New England
Can anyone tell me why the buenos aries 94 bootleg hasn't been turned into a dvd?
Are there any plans for it?. That is one of my favorites with pretty good sound and video quality.And james murphy is on fire!

hmm,i had been checking the merch section every week or so since they started selling the bootlegs
but maybe i did miss it,if i did i sure hope it comes back!

Wow redfly!!!!:kickass: Do you have that bootleg? Could you upload it somewhere? I'm so into James Murphy and couldn't find one video with him performing with Testament!!!:headbang:
I'd be so thankful if I could have that. I'd buy it if it came out on DVD, but there's always that "if".....

never understood why they haven't done a video version of Live at Fillmore,wich like I said is my favorite live album ever...

i dont know how to upload it,i dont even know if you can upload a vhs i'm not very computer literate i can barely use this site haha!.But i have friend who makes his living with computers so i will ask and try my damndest to get it uploaded for you.It's a great show with some songs i dont think are on any other of the other bootlegs i really wish they would trasfer it to dvd murphy kicks ass!:)

ya i really wish there was a video version of live at the filmore as well,it's the best live album i've ever heard definatly my favorite as well,and i think puts a whole lot of other bands to shame

Thanks redfly! Like I said I'm a big James fan, cause he really does a great job! If you could put it up as a torrent file, it would be great.
About the Fillmore video.... when i first heard it i thought that there exists a video version of it, because it's such a kick ass live album. Certainly my best one in live metal albums!! Maybe Walter Morgan or someone recorded it.... hopefully

i asked my freind about it and he said he could convert a vhs but he doesn't have the equipment,maybe we can ask walter morgan or deadly embrace about putting it on dvd.i will keep trying to find a way though,by the way do know if murphy has plans for a new solo album?i know he's doing alot for other bands, was feeding the machine his last one? it was really good i still haven't heard convergence i bet it's great:headbang:

James' last album was indeed Feeding The Machine from 1998, but he's planning to do another one.:kickass: Too bad that he's too busy right now with the Death tribute album. I can't wait to hear a new solo album:worship: and the Death tribute he's putting together.:headbang: But time will heal!

It would be great if you could get in touch with Walter Morgan and try to put that footage on DVD!:kickass: And Convergence is more than great. It's 100% wonderful. I play it everytime I travel (as I do with Feeding).:headbang:

It would be great if you could get in touch with Walter Morgan and try to put that footage on DVD!:kickass: And Convergence is more than great. It's 100% wonderful. I play it everytime I travel (as I do with Feeding).:headbang:

ya i will try to get a hold of one of them i know deadly embrace is around here somewhere,
does chuck do any of the songs on convergence?:headbang:

Can anyone tell me why the buenos aries 94 bootleg hasn't been turned into a dvd?
Are there any plans for it?. That is one of my favorites with pretty good sound and video quality.And james murphy is on fire!

It was not made into a DVD ever........When it was released with the other VHS Bootleg shows.........It was least popular, compared to.......the other DVD's that did 3 times better, & it was decided not to make that a DVD, but make other, better shows available instead.....To convert a DVD it costs money, studio time, editing & production time.........that was not cost effective.

But other shows will & are being released to to poular demands, a time history of Testament.........I have shows from all era's that I filmed & hope Eric & Chuck decide to use more & more of them!

I'd like to have releases with Glen of course(probably in time?).......I remember a Demonic tour to Mexico I filmed......Or his first show at the Warfield, thats where handed over the stage to Glen..........And releases with James as well........The Fillmore, or the original Gathering lineup Tour.......and many others!

It was not made into a DVD ever........When it was released with the other VHS Bootleg shows.........It was least popular, compared to.......the other DVD's that did 3 times better, & it was decided not to make that a DVD, but make other, better shows available instead.....To convert a DVD it costs money, studio time, editing & production time.........that was not cost effective.

But other shows will & are being released to to poular demands, a time history of Testament.........I have shows from all era's that I filmed & hope Eric & Chuck decide to use more & more of them!

I am really surprised to here about it not doing well.I can't remember but maybe because the other videos at the time were vintage with Alex? and if it was up against osaka.. we all know the japanese are rabid fans with money to burn.Whatever the reason it's disapointing it will not be made into a dvd.It was really good quality except for that one solo with a really good set list.However I'm glad to here that there maybe dvd's with Murphy in the future.Thanks very much for the responce Testament rules!!