buenos aries 94?

I'd like to have releases with Glen of course(probably in time?).......I remember a Demonic tour to Mexico I filmed......Or his first show at the Warfield, thats where handed over the stage to Glen..........And releases with James as well........The Fillmore, or the original Gathering lineup Tour.......and many others!

this is actually what I would love to see the most:

Original Gathering line up
Testament with Glen

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

I'd like to have releases with Glen of course(probably in time?).......I remember a Demonic tour to Mexico I filmed......Or his first show at the Warfield, thats where handed over the stage to Glen..........And releases with James as well........The Fillmore, or the original Gathering lineup Tour.......and many others!

So Live At The Fillmore did get on film!:kickass: As I previously said it is my favorite live album from a metal band!!! Everytime I put it in my head starts to bang by itself:headbang:!:lol: I can't help it, it gives me a great feeling (you all know, with shivers and stuff) I can't wait to see Testament in two days in Budapest, Hungary!!! :worship: I'm from Transylvania and I will travel with my girlfriend by bus just to see them for the first time ever!!!:kickass: Thrash it up!! Looking forward for the videos on DVD

So Live At The Fillmore did get on film!:kickass: As I previously said it is my favorite live album from a metal band!!! Everytime I put it in my head starts to bang by itself:headbang:!:lol: I can't help it, it gives me a great feeling (you all know, with shivers and stuff) I can't wait to see Testament in two days in Budapest, Hungary!!! :worship: I'm from Transylvania and I will travel with my girlfriend by bus just to see them for the first time ever!!!:kickass: Thrash it up!! Looking forward for the videos on DVD

Filmor kicks ass! have fun at the show! give us a review if you get a chance:kickass: