BUILD YOUR DREAM BAND

I was just curious, I didn't know he did anything prior. I Scream another Grunge band?

Fredy_Brown said:
You fucking idiot have you ever heard With Teeth? That album is contrary.
He also said he doesn´t like goth and doesn´t want them at NIN´s gigs.
What a clueless retard?

As a matter of fact, I was a NIN fan back in my younger days and I still own all of their studio albums and know a fuckload about the band's history. Then I turned seventeen and realized how cliche and boring his lyrics are and how derivitive his sound is of his predecessors. With Teeth is also the WORST album. Well, it's tied with the horribly dated Pretty Hate Machine actually.

Trent was a fucking goth back in 94 anyway, look at the video for march of the pigs or closer for christ's sake. If Trent says he hates goths, he's alienating 95 percent of his fan base.

In closing, YOU'RE the fucking retard.

Perdition's Light said:
Trent was a fucking goth back in 94 anyway, look at the video for march of the pigs or closer for christ's sake. If Trent says he hates goths, he's alienating 95 percent of his fan base.

He was NEVER goth, that video proves nothing, it was 94 and everyone looked like from The Crow.
95% of NIN´s fanbase aren´t goths, only 95% of goths listen to NIN.

Fredy_Brown said:
He was NEVER goth, that video proves nothing, it was 94 and everyone looked like from The Crow.

Also, Ulver are original and avant-garde. And I ride to school astride my unicorn (sometimes, being a virgin comes in handy, no pimped out nag can ever come close to matching the dope sweetness of a real unicorn)

Yeah, man, real believable...

Mitton said:
John Myung isn't an overrated musicians you may not like the band but there is no denying he has talent.
Has talent yes, but not nearly as much as he gets credit for. I think the only talentless member of the band is Portnoy. I just think the others are a little overrated.

..and after seeing your list, i command you not to use the word "overrated" for anyone ever again.
Referring to...
Or were just saying that because it sounds good?

Idunnonuten said:
Has talent yes, but not nearly as much as he gets credit for. I think the only talentless member of the band is Portnoy. I just think the others are a little overrated.

Referring to...
Or were just saying that because it sounds good?

"Flo Mounier (Cryptopsy)"

Portnoy is TALENTLESS? You're confusing dream theater with another band. Or you're so deaf that you're probably also blind.

1. lead guitar- dimebag dareLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
2. rythem- Zakk Wilde
3. singer- Mikael Akerfeldt
4. Back vocals- Devin Townsend
5. Drums- Neil peart

yea weird band fuck the bass

Fredy_Brown said:
:lol:

Fredy_Brown said:

First of all: I wish it were 1994 right now then...

Second: Being a goth I think I can say that NIN didn't persue a career in gothic audiences but were liked by us and NIN exploited that in some (lets not say all) of their videoclips. And now other people (lets call them 'normal') and of course Trent himself say that they aren't affected by goths in their past? It's kinda sad that he's in denial...

Third: lead guitar: Alexi Laiho (COB)
Added guitar: Michael Amott (Arch Enemy)
Bass: Yves Huts (Epica) ---> I need at least one Belgian :)
Voice: Tom S. Englund (Evergrey)
Additional voice: Aaron Stainthorpe (My Dying Bride)
Drums: Joey Jordisson (Slipknot, Murderdolls)
(can I add a cello??: then I'll go for Perttu Kivilaakso (Apocalyptica)

and voila: a mutant band is created :Smug: