Building My Box

Cool stuff, Waterboy!:loco:

I have the first version of the Novation 61 SL. Do you use the Automap function?
If you do, do you use it to control your plugins?

I just use it to play the synths.

Keep them coming those updates,
Tom

Hey, Tom.
I haven't even hooked any of the new toys up, yet!
So I can't say if I'll be using the AutoMap function or not ... but I will be sure to let you know if I do!

@ setyouranchor: Thanks very much. I'm glad you checked out the thread & made a reply as well.

Take care

Scott

:wave:
Hey, Sir. Thanks for taking the time to check it out.
And thanks for the kind words, too.
I'm hoping to have some more pics - this evening or this weekend.
We'll see how it goes!

Scott

Looking great and this is a reverse strip tease of sorts.

Thats so true lol I keep checking back in this thread to see how the progress is going.

We all know you have everything up and running, you're just trying to tease us and take pics of each piece of gear at a time to hold us over with just enough.

Its looking great so far man, can't wait to see the finished product.

-Mike

Scott, how do you like those bass traps? Those are GIK's right? I was just on their site, and they seem to be the best price for these. I saw that you had posted on their forum, thus my assumption you bought their traps?

So, do you recommend them? Their raw material prices seem competitive, too.

EDIT - nevermind, I see you went with a different brand.

Yeah - I went with the Real Traps: BareTraps.
Mainly because of their price.
But the next set of treatment I buy is gonna be from GIK.
I figure I've bought PrimAcoustic stuff ... Real TRaps ... even Auralex for the rear of the room
But I'm gonna need some more stuff (I'm not sure when, though).
And for that - I'll be going with GIK.

Good to hear from you, Nate. Hope things are well.
Take care

Scott

The Bare traps are 125 each or 125 for the pair? The GIK pair is 140, so I want to make sure. I think I may get a couple for my room. The Real Traps site indicates the price is 125 for each, sold in pairs (i.e. 250 bones).