Building my (really) small home studio..

Here's an update!
Saturday the 22nd of November a friend of mine ( a carpenter ), offered to help me with this project over the next couple of month. After finishing a job that I though would take 1 to 2 days (framing), but eventually finished it within 6 hours he asked me when we'd continue. I said, well whenever you have time and when you like to work in it. If not I'll do it myself.
On that he answered, I'm free this upcoming 1.5 week, you need help?
So I jumped on that, we ordered and got all the stuff necessary to finish this project! In the end I spend 1600 euro's on this.

End of this week my bass traps in the corners will be installed and the studio foam I have ordered will arrive. Hopefully late tonight I'll have a chance to setup my drums!

The space eventually is 3 meters x 4.5 meters. Which is nice. It isn't super comfortable but it easily can fit a huge double bass kit + mic stands and you still have space to walk around in the room.

I'm really satisfied about the outcome of this project!

Framing and all the isolation (rockwool 214 isolation) 90mm thick
P1000590.jpg

P1000591.jpg

P1000592.jpg

The guy who helped me out, I'm really thankfull to him! He all did this with free will and no charge. It's absurd, offcourse I made sure he got what he deserved yesterday evening, a nice reward!
P1000592.jpg

Walls:
Outside brick wall | free space | frame + rockwool | 9mm plasterboard | 12 mm board | 12 mm plasterboard
P1000614.jpg

P1000615.jpg

Finished walls:
P1000615.jpg

P1000621.jpg

Roof framing:
Unfortunatelly this couldn't be floating because of the height!
P1000622.jpg

P1000629.jpg

Outside door, still needs painting..
P1000631.jpg

Shit dude! What a make over! It looks awsome, you'll have to get to work on some clips for us :D

Edit: one thing though: the parallel walls may be a bitch to work with.

Thanks.
I will deff do that! Somewhere next week I should have everything in place!

Yes I know that. In the corners I will put up bass traps, and still have to see what to do with the parallel walls surrounding me. There was just no other option to do it like this. But I'm sure eventually the outcome will be good!

Does it smell as good as it looks? :lol:

Nah, but seriously, you worked quick dude!
And looks awesome(Except for those parallel walls as someone already mentioned).