bullet belts?

sweating_bullets

New Metal Member
Jun 16, 2010
what do you guys think about bullet belts? I see lots of kids wearing them now, but they’re all wearing bright coloured ones like this:
bullet belts

would you ever wear that?

No. Not unless it was made with the casings of bullets I shot someone with. So no. And I don't care if bands wear them, as long as the music is good.

Fuck colors.

This is nice:
Belt-Bullet.jpg

That's pretty gay that they're cool for scene kids now, although as a general rule bullet belts fall into the "trying too hard" category so it's not a huge loss.

I used to "try too hard" myself. I never had a bullet belt, but I had a myriad of spiked accessories and inverted cross and pentagram necklaces. Eventually, I realized that adults should never dress this way and I stopped. I still rock the metal t-shirts and always will.

If I didn't think they were ugly I would wear it for fashion, not for solidarity with 2nd wave Norwegians with poorly dyed-black hair and face paint.

I wear my fucking bullet belt to work every fucking day. People are like, "Shit, son. You're fucking true." And I'm like, "Fucking right, grandma, now pay for your damn shoes or I'll have to shove them straight up your saggy ass."

Lol the posers are the ones who thinks bullet belts are for posers. Next you guys probably will say that patchjackets/vests are for posers too. Maybe if you are an artsy "metalhead" who thinks Alcest is the epitome of metal or something.

Well it's more that I don't dress metal at all. I like bullet belts, but I don't dress to fit a scene. Maybe that phrases my thoughts on it better.

Also I think it's fairly well known that my tastes in metal are far from artsy.

Not dressing metal is very metal. It's like being a wolf in sheep's clothing. BAD. FUCKING. ASS.

Unless you don't burn churches. Then it's just gay.