Bullet for my Valentine

It looks like they use Dual Recs....by the way I think they suck ass...there are one step away from emo.....

"Were you heart on your sleeves"......errrr

i think they're ok, at least they have some decent riffs going on, they're not emo at all to me, more nu-metal i guess, same with trivium

I thought the same thing until I watched there newest video.......

Who gives a fuck what they look like? They're actually not too bad.. I've heard 3 songs, and I dig all 3.

J

hi,
i like this band too all done by one of my fav producers
colin richardson how does he get that sound it's awesome ...

With a better singer, I think these guys could be decent; the generic screaming/whining/MySpace angsty bitch shit doesn't cut it. Their guitarist(s) have discovered parts of their fretboards that most other screaming crybaby bands can't quite figure out, and they can manage to keep things interesting throughout an entire track, so there's some small amount of potential there. If they lose the little bitch and get a guy who doesn't necessarily have to sing well, but can at least sing in an interesting and less-cliched manner, then these guys may just stick around a bit longer than when the whiny-LiveJournal-fashion-bitch-in-an-oh-so-ironic-trucker-hat-boo-hoo-my-girlfriend-is-mean-and-I-don't-have-the-balls-to-break-up-with-her metalcore fad finally dies a well-deserved and painful death.

Andy Sneap said:
they're actually using my 5150

DOH!

I acutally like BFMV.. Remembering Never are also good.

It's funny about mention of vocalists... I really have to struggle to tolerate James LaBrie, but I do so because I love the music.

I'm one of those dudes who never cared about lyrics or what the fuck the guy was ever saying... I always think of and hear the vocal as another percussive or melodic instrument.

So... that means I'm mega open minded and even though some bands might have "shitty" singers, it never bothers me much as long as the riffs and guitar tones are happening.

The first time when I actually saw them appear on MTV2 I actually thought it was Machine Head..it was so focused on the singer and he did the same kind of "AAAAUUUUWWW" as the Robert Flynn does (too much)........

Now I know better offcourse.

There's a lot more embarassing things about being welsh than BFMV... I seriously dunno WTF everyone's beef is.. they're Maiden-inspired with a few cheesy choruses... it get SOOO much worse than that out there...

J the TyranT said:
There's a lot more embarassing things about being welsh than BFMV... I seriously dunno WTF everyone's beef is.. they're Maiden-inspired with a few cheesy choruses... it get SOOO much worse than that out there...
For me, it's the amount of "zOMG!" that's been put on them atm. They're not bad, but I can think of masses of other bands that could take their place, fame-wise.

Funky Animal said:
The first time when I actually saw them appear on MTV2 I actually thought it was Machine Head..it was so focused on the singer and he did the same kind of "AAAAUUUUWWW" as the Robert Flynn does (too much)........

Now I know better offcourse.

Thats exactly what I thought when the song started. The guitars sound alot like Flynn and Co.