Bullshit!

I've only smoked pot like 3 or 4 times in my life, it's pretty neat but definitely not addictive or destructive. I've managed to hurt myself pretty badly a few times when I got drunk though. Someone obviously didn't think something through.

I've only smoked pot like 3 or 4 times in my life, it's pretty neat but definitely not addictive or destructive. I've managed to hurt myself pretty badly a few times when I got drunk though. Someone obviously didn't think something through.

I agree, but pot can be addictive and destructive... it is like any other substance... if you abuse it then there's consequences.

I like getting potted quite a bit. I do it very rarely, but when I do, it's quite awesome. The worst that's happened to me is that my buddy got bad bud which was laced with some crazy form of Opium, so I thought I was trapped in teh Dark World. Other than that, lots of good times.

And it's only addictive when you feel the need to do it on such an often basis that you can't be happy unless you're high, and start resorting to unhealthy means to get Pot. Pathetic.

This is like metal, cause a couple of idiots burned churches and killed people it's labeled as 'bad'. It all has to do with prejudice, discrimination and ignorance.

Hatred of Marijuana all stems from Conservative Ideology during the drug years. It's nothing new, nor is it surprising anymore. People associate Pot with dirty homeless hippies who do nothing but smoke pot and sit around singing about peace love and drugs. Or they associate it with Dr. Dre, but that I can live with.

It's all association.

I've smoked a couple of times, and only reason i don't do it on a weekly/monthly basis is because of finiancial issues, it costs alot in sweden if you don't have the right connections and i prefer to spend the money on other stuff.

ya id rather have someone not smoke pot because of the cost rather than the ignorant label it has been givin...

btw just give ur thoughts on the video we dont want deron gettin all crazy over the no drug conversation policy!

yesterday i listened to Inferno (Unleash the Fire) while stoned... and i think i heard an angels' chorus on the solo part o_O
You did. That's called the heavens opening up to listen to Michael Romeo's mad guitar sk1llz with you. :headbang:

Weed is awesome, i don't spend any money on pot cuz my friend smokes me up all the time cuz that's all he spends money on, huge zips of it. lol pass that blunt my way

An advice for you all...DO NOT START USING DRUGS...I know it's obvious information you face everyday, but some people just don't get it. Some pot now and then won't do harm, but don't go into the world of the harder drugs. Or go and suffer the consequences.

Well, even as an ex-user I'm no-one to tell you what to do. Do whatever ya want, but always think before trying this shit...

dude.. the gateway drug shit is retarded.. WEED IS NOT A GATEWAY DRUG!! if your stupid enough to get into hard drugs that is your own fault but i personally have been smoking weed for almost 10 years now and ive never gotten into hard drugs. im not a fool.

Reactions: Cofee_Annihilator