Burden video?

Sep 14, 2007
Sweden
Does anyone know anything about this? I cant find anyhting about it on their website but Mikael says they've recorded a video for Burden in this interview.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9wLCHamVDw&feature=related[/ame]

Well, from what I gathered in that interview, Burden is supposed to be the 2nd single of the album. Mikael just seems to have a quite vague idea of when the video is going to be released.

Some interesting stuff there anyway. Funny how Mikael talks about the DVD. He also seems to have a quite vague idea of when the show was played, haha.

You know. ^^

Hopefully, since the video is going to be of a ballad, it won't contain lesbian chicks and evil men with batman masks. I'd like to just see the band and perhaps some shots of nature/dark scenery, but I think that's hoping for too much :lol:

"How do you find the time"? 1 album, 1 dvd which he isn't doing the post-production on and was finished years ago and guesting vocals on 1 album. Hardly a workaholic, he's no Steven Wilson, Stephen O'Malley or Omar Rodríguez-López, now he's a workaholic. "Peaceville wanted to wait for the next album to be released to sell more copies"? They haven't really gotten that much bigger since. Plus all the people coming off ws will be surprised to see that it doesn't have any of the new songs or the new guitarist haha. Not really interested in another clip, burden does rape though. "We expect to be invited back next year" nice...they are coming back to oz to belt us again.

You know. ^^

Hopefully, since the video is going to be of a ballad, it won't contain lesbian chicks and evil men with batman masks. I'd like to just see the band and perhaps some shots of nature/dark scenery, but I think that's hoping for too much :lol:

You win.

I am very unhappy about the Opeth videos' quality...lesbian chicks and jigsaw-wannabe evil men doesn't fit to a band like Opeth.

^ Neither the growling wannabe and snake chasing girl (though that girl was hot, seriously). Opeth does suck about videos, I wonder whether Mikael tries to acquire some kind of stupid signature for themselves. (ex: lo and behold! the group with shitty clips!)

How about a video for The Lotus Eater? With all of Opeth dressed as plumbers in red and green uniforms, chasing magic mushrooms?:D