Burden video?

From Mikes blog

"Hey guys!

We shot a little performance of the song "Burden" while in Vancouver, Canada. And Lasse Hoile did the storyline back home in Denmark and pieced it all together.
I don't know when it will premier but it looks awesome I have to say!

It will also be released as a digital (ugh!) single as well as a vinyl 7" (Yay!!).

I think it will have 3 tracks on there in total, and yes, possibly that one song you've all been waiting to hear.

Take care
Mike "

wouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuld?

Digital single? What a piece of shit... Fuck buying MP3s
I'm eager to listen to the cover though...

For me the best O videos are mix of recording an album and recording it with camera. Can I say it like that? But I'm very anxious of what they've accomplish. Great song!

I still wonder why they don't make a Lotus Eater single. I think that it would make for a kickass video dynamic with the very drastic changes. I always saw it as a kind of 70's inspired psychedelic video. You know the ones. Think Sabbath's Iron Man-video. Oh well, Burden is a kickass song, so it's nice they'll give it some attention, but I'd rather have seen one of the less conventional songs.

@ in_my_time_of_disease

mate, where do buy earthless CDs from?

Oh yea, i'd love to see Darren Aaronfsky direct an Opeth video.

They sell all of them at my local store and I always mean to buy them... but have no money. :( Which album would you recommend of theirs BTW?

Dirt is like... one of my all time favorites. I LOVE AIC. This is like my dream come true, to have Opeth cover AIC...

From his myspace:

Burden video done!

Hey guys!

We shot a little performance of the song "Burden" while in Vancouver, Canada. And Lasse Hoile did the storyline back home in Denmark and pieced it all together.
I don't know when it will premier but it looks awesome I have to say!

It will also be released as a digital (ugh!) single as well as a vinyl 7" (Yay!!).

I think it will have 3 tracks on there in total, and yes, possibly tht one song you've all been waiting to hear.

Take care
Mike